Getting ready for Episode 9? I got ya covered.

taquillasun
1158 posts Member
edited October 2019
So, I hear you're still here and you are wanting to plan ahead for Episode 9 content.

There's been absolutely no word on character releases. It's all guess work! Let me work for you!

And at this point, it's getting kinda hard to put yet another Rey in the game wearing the exact same thing!

Fear not - I have an obscure take for what to look for in the months ahead!

So, did anyone else catch that ship in the final trailer for E9 that looked like Ghost?
And did you catch the reference of its captain in Rogue One? She's still around it sounds like... and if she is.... We might just be needing some Rebel Ships!

Ships was integrated in the General Skywalker event. They're making a comeback in Grand Arena and we have for sure 2 new Capital ships and quite possibly, one more. I might put my money on 2-3 more. More on that in a second.

So, we're back to the old school with Rebel ships. Then what about Empire ships?
Fair game! Oh yeah. There are only 4 First order ships and 3 Resistance ships. If you wanted to complete an epic battle - well, we got one coming on screen with all of them mixed. SO why not the event. And yeah, it might be time to dust off an old Tie Fighter and its pilot.

And since we're on Emipre, and I did talk about Capital ships and I'd bet there are more than 1 coming. It might be time to upgrade your Emperor Palpatine. He might just get a capital ship. And he might just be needed for an Epic confrontation type event. He's in the movie so it seems so he'd be fair game to require.

I've talked before abut First order, and I'll only say that having the pilots First order Tie FIghter pilot and Special Forces Tie fighter Pilot would be good to have leveled up to G11-12 so it makes the ship GP threshold of 40k.

Who knows, there may be no ships involved. And all this is a waste. Fear not, we got more.

Veteran Smuggler Lando Calrission? What's a Rey journey without a vet Smuggler?
And quite possibly his daughter too?
And don't forget BB8. Poor droid. Originally Poe's until Rey stole it. But I can see us needing such a droid to get another droid like D O.

Look for SIth Trooper Part Deux. The Red one. He may be a dark side farm.

They're really going nito the light and dark balance and such. It wouldn't surprise me to see the game mimic this on a smaller scale. The theme should be retained regardless.

And, I'll leave it with this last part, We see him unmasked, masked, masked again with a weld?!
Either way you have it, it might be time to get both Kylo's going as they are both crew members anyway. Keep in mind GP requirements are basically G13 R4.

**Edit**

Farm order. (And progress) Here's how I'm farming them. And in this order.

Jedi Training Rey - G13
Kylo Ren Unmasked - G13
BB 8 - G12
Emperor Plapatine - G12
First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter Pilot - 6 Star G7
First Order Tie Fighter Pilot - G8
Fin - G11
Poe -G8
Rose Tico - G5
Holdo - G6

Hope this helps! Carry on!

Replies

• Options
    Almost no one has Rose geared up and she is in E9 so expect her to be a requirement. If Holdo is a requirement people will be very unhappy as she is dead and therefore not in 9. However perhaps she gets a capital ship (The Radus) for resistance, and it’s ultimate will be pretty epic ! They could give it a huge cooldown and have it wipe out two ships (Thrawn style) but cause ability block and slowdown on own capital ship for remainder of battle. So it’s a finishing move.

Expect character to come after movie this time, because they (Disney) will want to keep their secrets for a bit longer,might see some ep8 content ahead of 9
  • Options
    I have g12 rose lol. She’s not too shabby sometimes
  • Options
    Who cares about "new content" after GAS event :s as it's gonna be dead at birth 5* unlock :/ anyway and it will take 6 months to make it playable?
  • Options
    I’ll do as usual, wait for the first event in order to better understand the « real » requirements and then, start farming for the second/third session event. I’m not in a hurry to pay for a « useless now, probably good later on » character.
  • Options
    I am more interested in content from The Mandalorian. I want my Gustavo Fring toon!!