Resistance Characters

Seku
575 posts Member
edited April 2022
Can we see some characters from this series added to the game please?! As the second and final season is now playing, I think there is some great opportunity to add some characters to groups that don’t have many options, like Kazuda Xiono for Resistance, Commander Pyre the gold first order stormtrooper and Elrik Vonreg with his red tie fighter!!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Also the Ace Squadron!
    Torra Doza, Hype Fazon, Freya Fenris, Bo Keevil and Griff Halloran.
    They have such unique ships, it would be a great addition to the Fleet aspect of this game.
    Post edited by Seku on
  • Options
    They added characters from CW and Rebels because they knew people over 5 actually watched those shows. I don't foresee them adding characters from Resistance as I doubt even the devs watch that show.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I don’t think it’s just for children. Albeit some of the episodes are much more childish than others and more so than the Rebels Series episodes were, but it still does have some good episodes, especially the line-up of season 1’s finale with The Force Awakens movie. A true complete Star Wars fan would still have respect for the story and expansion of the universe, in this way.
    & Oscar Isaac and Gwendoline Christie both reprise their role with the voice of Poe and Phasma.
    I’d still enjoy seeing some of the characters from Resistance in game.. hopefully I’m not the only one.
  • Options
    There's a resistance show?
  • Options
    I'm surprised it made it past season 1
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    It was poorly advertised and difficult to watch. They aggressively pursued pirates but it wasn't viewable on the subscription streaming services of the time, so it just kinda got buried.

Strong setting, premise, and supporting cast undermined by an utterly insufferable protagonist.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Sounds like I didn't miss much
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    It was poorly advertised and difficult to watch. They aggressively pursued pirates but it wasn't viewable on the subscription streaming services of the time, so it just kinda got buried.

Strong setting, premise, and supporting cast undermined by an utterly insufferable protagonist.

And a very childish animation style.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Also I forgot,
    Agent Tierny for the First Order would also be awesome to see ☺️
  • Options
    To be fair Resistance fits right in with the Sequel Trilogy

Insufferable protagonists: Check
    Shows the First Order as incompetant: Check
    Wastes entire episodes on saving wildlife: Check