Let us choose TB from all of them

Hi guys. When you are already making ppl choose between Geo TB and Hoth TB. Could you at least let us choose from all of them? With upcoming Geo LS, i can imagine some guild would like to do one round of Geo DS and second round of Hoth DS or different combinations, which might not be possible if you let us choose only between two LS or two DS. When we have to choose, at least let us choose from all of them each time. There is no point to switch DS and LS if we have 3 or 4 of them.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    There is no point to switch DS and LS if we have 3 or 4 of them.

I disagree.

• Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    There is no point to switch DS and LS if we have 3 or 4 of them.

I disagree.

And why? Do you have any good reason why it is bad to let guild choose which TB they want to run? From the guild perspective, not from GG perspective.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It makes perfect sense to switch between DS and LS, if you want to give players an incentive to build both their DS and LS rosters. If you could choose to always do one of them only, you could build one side only and reach full scores faster - both is bad business for CG.

Back when DS Hoth TB was introduced, I believe, I only hade one semi-decent DS team (EP lead empire and a single DN). I had neglected Troopers, FO and what not. With DS Hoth TB, I discovered how much fun Troopers were, I finaly built NS etc.

Do you truly believe, we will get the option of choosing one side only? Does that really seem realistic to you?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    red ghost for Halloween obv
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    It makes perfect sense to switch between DS and LS, if you want to give players an incentive to build both their DS and LS rosters. If you could choose to always do one of them only, you could build one side only and reach full scores faster - both is bad business for CG.

Back when DS Hoth TB was introduced, I believe, I only hade one semi-decent DS team (EP lead empire and a single DN). I had neglected Troopers, FO and what not. With DS Hoth TB, I discovered how much fun Troopers were, I finaly built NS etc.

Do you truly believe, we will get the option of choosing one side only? Does that really seem realistic to you?

Well we had this option up to now with Geo TB since only DS was available. I can see how they remove this choice with Geo LS, but people can always wish. And all your points were GG perspective. Not guild one. Since we have now 4 of them, i can see really valid way that guild for example wants to do Geo DS and Hoth DS to farm shards from them, which will probably be impossible.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to pick any of the 4. The incentive to focus on only one would be offset by the need for the character from the other. So in reality, guilds would probably alternate for a while, and then pick whichever one offered better rewards.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Well we had this option up to now with Geo TB since only DS was available.

We're discussing whether it makes sense to switch between LS and DS when both are available. What happened when only one geos TB was available is irrelevant.
    I can see how they remove this choice with Geo LS, but people can always wish. And all your points were GG perspective.

My points were my perspective. I simply see it differently than you. Learn the difference.
  • Options

We're discussing whether it makes sense to switch between LS and DS when both are available. What happened when only one geos TB was available is irrelevant.
    I can see how they remove this choice with Geo LS, but people can always wish. And all your points were GG perspective.

My points were my perspective. I simply see it differently than you. Learn the difference.

Well i get that you see the diference, but if we can choose, nothing will change for ppl who want to do it same as now. So i dont see diference. I could understand this with 2 options, but once oyu have 3 or 4 options. That i feel beeing able to pick only from 2 of them each time is bad for most. I could see compromise that you cat pick one 2x in a row, but dont see reason why we have to choose 1 from LS and 1 from DS when all of them give diferent characters shards rewards.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Well i get that you see the diference, but if we can choose, nothing will change for ppl who want to do it same as now. So i dont see diference.

Well, we can continue discussing, when you do see the difference. Until then, I've already wasted too much time with this silly discussion.
  • Options

Well i get that you see the diference, but if we can choose, nothing will change for ppl who want to do it same as now. So i dont see diference.

Well, we can continue discussing, when you do see the difference. Until then, I've already wasted too much time with this silly discussion.

You are saying that letting game force you to build what it wants is better (Troopers and NS) because if you didnt need to use them and if it wasnt there, you would never find how fun they are. I am saying that letting ppl choose what they want is better, since we now will have 4 possibilities instead of 2 and so instead of doing 1/2 one week and 3/4 second week some would like to do 1 first week and 2 second week.

And if ppl want to do what they were doing before they got choice it will change nothing to them. They will only have to pick the same thing they were forced to pick before.