Separatists for Padme.

I was looking at the requirements and I have a current 6* Padme. Brood Alpha is not list as a toon we can use. My first question would be why and second is can someone confirm if we can use the BA?

Replies

• jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    If you're looking at the requirements in a forum announcement then GBA is likely missing because he wasn't in the game when the event launched. You can use him.
  • Options
    Well that is good news thanks jhbuchholz
  • Options
    I used him at 6* and his fellow Bugs to get my 6* Padme during the last event.
  • Options
    Just a heads up, due to Padme's unique, I'm not sure if you'd want to use GBA lead for the 7* Padme battle. They'll be gaining a ton of protection up every turn you take because of all the attacks out of turn.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    willennium wrote: »
    Just a heads up, due to Padme's unique, I'm not sure if you'd want to use GBA lead for the 7* Padme battle. They'll be gaining a ton of protection up every turn you take because of all the attacks out of turn.

That's what people thought but if you have g12 bugs. Its been said to just target padme and press auto or just make sure spy takes her out with one shot. They work fine
  • Options
    Yeah, the protection up iis nowhere nowhere nowhere nowhere nowhere near a crit from spy when all goes right. Press autoplay and watch after 7 barrages or so 1 of the toons just disappears. That was spy landing a silent strike crit with the right conditions and RNG.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    willennium wrote: »

this seems like it would be correct but event is easy with gba and bugs. as said above
    Maybe End Game isn't for you