GA crash..and big report not taking my inputs.

I'm aware this may getoved ..but I have attempted several times to post this on bug report and game crashed and it isn't posting it. QOL update on a more friendly way to post game issues would be great.

My issue..I was just in GA and it crashed after my win. It was my second attempt and I won it.i used an undersize squad..but after the win it wouldn't update my banners..and the crash costing me a win, banners and ultimately this will cause me to lose rewards.

Replies

• Options
    g27nxtfn75wb.jpg
  • Options
    qjvh2q5c0t22.png
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    And my phone could use a proper American speaking/ typing class as the title suggest it isn't as smart as it thinks it is.

A good thumb shrinker my be the CG recommendation lets see!
  • Options
    This is an old and old going issue they have never solved. From feedback I have had from others (because this has happened to me many times) my best guess is that GAC (and TW) are more fragile than other parts of the game (this could be by design to prevent cheating but CG have never said so, therefore no benefit of the doubt just yet).

Basically that translates as crashes and hang ups (client restarts are not part of this issue, but Hey make me even more angry because that’s just mindless on the part of CG) primarily because of weakness internet of mobile signal.

For example I am in China, even playing On high speed WiFi here (seriously I stream HD videos on it)(no not while playing the game) I normally have atleast 1 or 2 issues per GAC match up. Today I had no crashes and celebrated on my guild chat :'( because it really is that rare. TW is often as bad.

I have come to accept it for now as it is only a small part of the game, but I must admit I really enjoyed playing GAC on a recent trip to Europe and finished 2nd for that round rather than my pre-destined 7th or 8th.

Hopefully this will either be resolved in my case by CG fixing the issue, or maybe 5G in China will see the advantage come to me ahead of everyone else on their slower 5?G. May have to bite the bullet and upgrade my data plan.