NS Spirit mods

So what kind of mods should I put on a r2 spirit and what is the goal for the speed

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    The kind of mods: 6 dot
    The goal for the speed: act as many a a possible.

How on earth you got this character to Relic 2 and don’t know how to use it and thus, mod it??
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Juzz wrote: »
    The kind of mods: 6 dot
    The goal for the speed: act as many a a possible.

How on earth you got this character to Relic 2 and don’t know how to use it and thus, mod it??

He doesn't research he just does.
  • Options
    I feel like I know how to mod/play. Thank you very much. I wanted to make sure I was doing it right
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like I know how to mod/play. Thank you very much. I wanted to make sure I was doing it right

I guess the way you asked the question infer d other way

There are 2 main sets
    Off nose + CC sets when zTalzin lead
    Offense + Potency sets when zAsajj lead as you don’t get +50% potency from lead

Speed on arrow, CD on triangle, the rest as fit. Cross potency when zAsajj lead.

• CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Either offence + CC or CD + CC
    Arrow speed
    Triangle CD
    Cross Offence
    Circle Health
    Secondary: Speed, Offence, CC

Potency high enough as is IMHO.
    Proccing MT U by dropping chars below 50% HP or killing them far more valuable

Want high crit
  • Options
    And you don't need as much potency if Zombie is around spreading Tenacity Down.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    And you don't need as much potency if Zombie is around spreading Tenacity Down.

If you want to stun with 2 hits needed on the opponent, then use no potency and wait for zombie to attack first. I'd rather stun with 1 hit, though.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    An ultra fast moded spirit (so with an speed set), seems to me far more viable and threatening.
    I played her before with an off/cc set (because this the obvious choice looking at her kit).
    But an spirit around 300 + 30 leader bonus outspeeds most team and if you right of the batch land the stuns, this is way more difficult to face.
    So I switched to speed + potency.
    Do have an relic 7 spirit, so she anyway deals allready massive damage...
  • Options
    That's if you have enough great mods sitting around to put 300 speed (or greater) on them. Unless they're your arena team not many have that. I average about +80 on my NS which is decent enough for GA/TW unless I'm facing someone's arena team.