Jedi Knight Revan strengths

Evening all, I’m sure multiple threads about this exist, but what teams are JKR teams strong against? Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Almost all
  • Options
    BamWrath wrote: »
    Almost all
    Any specific teams? What about bh, dr, ns etc
  • Options
    nest, sith, grievous
  • Options
    JKR can get you a win against literally every team. Some are more difficult than others (GG droids, DR/Malak), and require a bit of strategy modification, but there's a reason he was meta for so long.
  • Options
    TangoSket wrote: »
    BamWrath wrote: »
    Almost all
    Any specific teams? What about bh, dr, ns etc
    You'll have a hard time against:
    DR
    GG (not nuke)
    Padme

And even these are beatable - swap in Thrawn for GK against DR, and you can get a win with careful play. Use Bastila lead with JKR and you can beat GG with some patience. Careful play will win against Padme (minimize use of assists until Padme is dead).
  • Options
    JKR lead works fine against GG lead Separatists Droids too, I can still routinely take down g13 teams with r7 GG and B1 with everybody on my g12 Revan team (I usually use Hoda instead of GK when using them on offense) still standing.
    Love tap magnaguard until b2 comes available by TM gain, focus fire down b2, mark and swat GG, clean up.
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    JKR lead works fine against GG lead Separatists Droids too, I can still routinely take down g13 teams with r7 GG and B1 with everybody on my g12 Revan team (I usually use Hoda instead of GK when using them on offense) still standing.
    Love tap magnaguard until b2 comes available by TM gain, focus fire down b2, mark and swat GG, clean up.

It's the same strategy with Bastila lead, and you still need JKR to make it work, she just gives you more cushion by slowing down the crazy TM train that Sep droids can get going by limiting debuffs.
  • Options
    Previous metas like EP, Traya, NS, CLS (w/o chewie or c3po) are no problem

Non malak Drevan would be harder, better to have Thrawn sub for GK

GG Nuke is not a problem, GG lead could have some problem

Padme for me as long as you mark her and kill her quick so she doesnt give prot up bonus from bonuses will work fine.

BH is not much a problem.
  • Options
    Thanks all
  • Options
    Can beat every team consistently except g13 General Skywalker/501 with my Jedi Knight Revan squad.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Every team besides General Grievous, DR with Malak, Padmé & GAS.
  • Options
    No, GG and DR/Malak are easy wins...
  • Options
    How do you kill dr/Malak teams with high relics?
  • Options
    Thanks for the posts!
  • Options
    Arneth2 wrote: »

I haven't tried it with relics yet, but I can't imagine it'd be that different than the strategy at G12 (mark and fracture DR, bring him down with basics, hit him hard with GMY for the kill, clean up), with the caveat that you need your JKR team to be on approximately the same level of gearing (GMY in particular).
  • Options

alternatively, swap GK for Thrawn and fracture drevan
  • Options

Use high relic Jedi team , and Thrawn to keep Darth Revan calm
  • Options
    You'll have a hard time against:
    DR
    GG (not nuke)
    Padme

I don't have an issue with Padme on offense assuming I am similarly geared. Just focus down Padme and everything is easy after that.