Isn't it about time you switch Enfys to a cantina node?

newbornFL
483 posts Member
edited October 2019
Smh it's been almost 2 years(more like 1 and half or so more) since she's released (if i'm not wrong).

Isn't it about time we see her in cantina? As farming her in a hard node after so long just isn't reasonable.She's not top tier anymore as she was when she launched

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    There are plenty of older characters than her that are only on hard nodes. They aren't all going to cantina. Probably none of them are going to cantina.
  • Options
    Moving any character to Cantina is a bad move... unless it's on a relic farm
  • SubieDoobieDoo
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Are you having a rough time farming her? Boohoo
    She can still solo plenty of teams...
  • Options
    Boohoo my ****,she's just not worth the time to Hard Node farm anymore,other newer characters take priority now.

• Options
    newbornFL wrote: »
    Boohoo my ****,she's just not worth the time to Hard Node farm anymore,other newer characters take priority now.

then don't farm her. This is a game about choices
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    She's fine where she is
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    I had to farm her in the fleet nodes. You should be required to do the same.
  • Options
    Lio wrote: »

That’s what my Dad says about our outdoor toilet.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options

At least your wifi range covers the outdoor toilet
  • Options

At least your wifi range covers the outdoor toilet

Not with our 125 acres.

It’s fine though. The Help can dig me a latrine.