working on malak fix or just ships?

Dark_Helmet_85
357 posts Member
edited October 2019
Update for 2 new ships and not a work on malak.
As malak won't give much money just ignore him and go for new toys for whales?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Obviously they're working on it.

Lmao if you're actually serious then I'm sorry bro.
  • Options
    We've had updates. Multiple. They're working on it.

Just because they haven't said that in the last forty-eight hours doesn't make it any less true.

Hold on and they will resolve the issue. Whinging ain't gonna change that.

As it's a weekend event it ain't gonna relaunch until Friday no matter when in the week they fix it, so stand by. The expectation that they constantly shout, "We're working on it," is just silly.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Just because they haven't said that in the last forty-eight hours doesn't make it any less true.

As it's a weekend event it ain't gonna relaunch until Friday no matter when in the week they fix it, so stand by. The expectation that they constantly shout, "We're working on it," is just silly.

Wild idea but hear me out:

Maybe don't release an event that has proven to be buggy on a Friday before you all leave the office for the weekend?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Canadafett wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Wild idea but hear me out:

Maybe don't release an event that has proven to be buggy on a Friday before you all leave the office for the weekend?

I cant hear you
  • Options
    The fixed an audio issue a couple of days ago. Priorities people, priorities!