Malak in store

wilhud
47 posts Member
edited October 2019
In game message is something to the effect if...Malak is now back in the Guild Events Store. Thank you for your patience.

Check the store and no Malak there. Let me guess...he’s on rotation and no one thought, hey...lets make him immediately available since everyone has been waiting so long. I’m starting to think this level of incompetence is actually just pure trolling.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    You can refresh or wait for the store to refresh on its own. And he will show up
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    No, he's not on rotation. The store has to refresh before things start appearing in it. Just like every. other. time.
  • Options
    Yeah i could. That’s not the point though.
  • Options
    Whenever there are updates to our store items, they ALWAYS kick in during the next store refresh. It's been this way as long as the game has been around. Not really reasonable to expect otherwise.
  • Options
    no, OP is just clearly incompetent
  • Options
    So you give users 50 crystals for a refresh, if hes now available in the store.
  • Options
    wilhud wrote: »
    So you give users 50 crystals for a refresh, if hes now available in the store.

or just wait
  • Options
    Yeah that’s the obvious option for most players due to the company’s choice to still leave them hanging. A good company would take care of their players though and not make them wait any longer, especially if it costs them absolutely nothing to do so.
  • Options
    Please realize nobody here has agreed with you.

It has always been this way and I expected to always be this way for consistency.

You're complaining because you just want to complain right now.
  • Options
    Oh, I see whats happening. And the OP joined the forums almost 3 years ago. So I'm going to vote that the OP isca "relentless troll". Especially because he knows exactly how this works - just like it always has.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The OP is tired of waiting and could care less if anyone agrees or not or what the normal cycle of things is. You are welcome to disagree with me all you want. I aint stopping ya.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    In game message is something to the effect if...Malak is now back in the Guild Events Store. Thank you for your patience.

Check the store and no Malak there. Let me guess...he’s on rotation and no one thought, hey...lets make him immediately available since everyone has been waiting so long. I’m starting to think this level of incompetence is actually just pure trolling.

You really just roasted yourself with that title mate.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    The OP is tired of waiting and could care less if anyone agrees or not or what the normal cycle of things is. You are welcome to disagree with me all you want. I aint stopping ya.

Then what’s the point of your post

I guess he wants to pass time until the shop refreshes complaining about it

• Options
    Lol. Now that the title has been edited, half the replies aren't nearly as relevant. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol. Now that the title has been edited, half the replies aren't nearly as relevant. :D

Kyno saved him lmao