Triple Tapping Chewie!

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Neat bug

Just a guess but I think they are messing with assists for upcoming First Order toon (Captain Phasma leader rework / new Phasma?). FOSF, FOST, Phasma call assists, so I think their kits might've messed codes for other characters that can only assist once out of turn
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Neat bug

Just a guess but I think they are messing with assists for upcoming First Order toon (Captain Phasma leader rework / new Phasma?). FOSF, FOST, Phasma call assists, so I think their kits might've messed codes for other characters that can only assist once out of turn

That makes more sense that anything I've come up with. If so that once again makes me wonder how they arent testing this. But I am no coding expert so I wont speculate too much.
  • Options
    1:15 min in

"I dont know... why it wasn't tested"

Had me lmfao
  • Winterwolves
    1728 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    You should try him with a greedo lead.
    Greedo Chewy and Han, I mean. He's got no limit to his assists.
  • Options
    You should try him with a greedo lead.
    Greedo Chewy and Han, I mean. He's got no limit to his assists.

You probably need a raid boss to even survive long enough to see it!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    You think they’re testing assists for a future FO character in the live game?

Lmao knowing CG
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    You think they’re testing assists for a future FO character in the live game?

Which would be worse, if they actually are doing that, or if they aren’t but still broke it?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>