Droid Team?

Really want to start farming the droid team. Already have 86 and 88 at 6*, Poe at 5*, and Poggle at 5*. The whole team with come forward after I max out HK, but am wondering if it's still even worth it. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I don't bother trying to follow the meta I just farm who I want to use and if it will work in my team I've now started farming droids. I'm sure your team will be fine :)
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I just got rank 1 a couple of days ago with a droid team and an early December server. With that being said, it required a fair amount of RNG and the right teams to be in front of me to get it. With the new update changing everything on its head no one knows what teams will be great so I say just go for whoever you want.
  • Options
    I am thinking a droid team with Ewok Elder can bring back 88 for some mayhem.
  • Options
    I would say it's a toss up as to who is a better droid leader between hk47 and poggle. if you have GS i would go with poggle based on their synergistic strengths. Hk is very slow and does moderate damage. His HP pool is strong, but if you combine all his damage output through a arena match it wouldnt compare to what gs can put out in one or two turns.
  • Options
    If turn 1 damage gets tamed how will you deal with HKs 50% turn meter on crit? I mean, that could be an endless chain of attacks
  • Options
    Turn meter manipulation and healing are going to be part of the new formula for sure.