Savage op owners come

İ have read sage get %30 damge buff with 8 lvl of his basic atack which is look like he will do more damage than most atackers what do you think

Replies

• Options
    He's gonna be McNasty!
  • Options
    Pretty glad I have him max :)
  • Options
    Yeah he's pretty hard to deal with right now, he's really tanky with a ton of damage. I predict he'll be the most OP toon with all the new changes coming in.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Did someone say nerf
  • Options
    Savage owners, you say that like there's so few of them. He's not exactly a difficult farm.
    Anybody can basically get him in a month or so.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Savage and fives will be my first level 80s
  • Options
    Savage owners, you say that like there's so few of them. He's not exactly a difficult farm.

Hope they take him out of the arena store :)
  • Options
    chainsaw wrote: »

Hahaha can you imagine the rage on the forums
  • Options
    Hahaha can you imagine the rage on the forums

It would be priceless
  • Options
    Yeah he's pretty hard to deal with right now, he's really tanky with a ton of damage. I predict he'll be the most OP toon with all the new changes coming in.

Yes, he's strong. To me, the most difficult thing about him is his offense+defense up on hit WITH the chance to also generate turn meter.
  • Options
    He was on my Arena squad until I hit level 50-55, it'd be nice to be able to use him again. He gets super tanky and the self buffing is great, he'll probably get a nerf. Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Kinda bummed they fixed the bug where QGJ got the offence up buff on opening shot. Used to love going against him.
  • Options

They should take him out of arena store, then make your 7* savage back to 0 shards. Lets see how it goes.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options

Yes, he's strong. To me, the most difficult thing about him is his offense+defense up on hit WITH the chance to also generate turn meter.

+1 the turn meter gain with the offense up is quite annoying when you face him in GW
  • Options
    They should take him out of arena store, then make your 7* savage back to 0 shards. Lets see how it goes.

Then I would adapt and make adjustments.
  • Options

Take out my wallet and cry :(
  • Options
    The sixth hero I got to max B)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I have him at 5* (185/85). Just hoping....
  • Options
    My first toon I got to 7*
  • Options
    Qleak wrote: »

+1 the turn meter gain with the offense up is quite annoying when you face him in GW

Sometimes I think people put him and fives in just to troll
  • Options
    Besides high damage, he will have 20% HP steal.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options

Lol
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just quite irritated on getting him up from gear level 6 to gear level 7.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If Rey need more than 2-3 hits to take him out he will get awesome in future. He lives from getting hit quite often, but in this stage of the game he is defeated to early.
    Drake23, Its a trap