Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - November 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited December 2019
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Options
    http://swgoh.gg/g/54474/eternal-empire-academy/
    **Eternal Empire Academy (EEA)**
    46/50 Members
    58M+ GP
    PST Guild Reset
    https://discord.gg/jkcFssq

We are the **Eternal Empire Academy** & we are looking for new & midlevel players. We want committed, loyal members that are interested in learning & growing. Competitive, organized & FUN. Progressing towards HSTR and in need of JTR, JKR, NS, Chex Mix & BH teams. Also in need of teams for TW.

Our guild is part of *The Eternal Empire*, a collective of 8 amazing independently run guilds. We are community based & enjoy sharing information & know-how between all members. We possess the tools, resources, bots & advice to push you onward and upward!

__**REQUIREMENTS:**__
    * Daily, Active Player
    * 400 Tickets Daily Minimum (More is Always Preferred)
    * Minimum 800K GP & Two TW & STR Ready Teams
    * Active Discord Use
    * A Synced & Public swgoh.gg Account
    * Motivation to Grow & Learn

__**INFO:**__
    * Rotating Raid Times, 24 hr Join Period
    * Tier 6 Sith
    * HAAT
    * HPIT
    * LSTB 21
    * DSTB 21
    * TW Win Rate: 93% (14/15)

__**HOW TO JOIN US:**__
    Please come to our Discord server & an Officer or Recruiter will help you!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family!
  • Options
    892-626-871
    Hi! Our guild is looking for relaxed but daily players who are new to the game and are interested in an active chat/guild for advice and strategy discussion. We have a mix of level 85 veteran players, and new level 50+ people looking to improve.
    We are doing heroic pit and tank, with tier 5 or 6 sith raid.
    We're a fun group, not too serious, but we play daily. Would prefer if new members can join the territory wars and battles but it;s not mandatory as long as we hit the minimum.
    EST but don't have difficulties with different time zones
    Use my ally code to add me and I will add you to our guild! You are also welcome to add the other officers in the guild in order to gain high level allies to help you with light side and dark side battles
    892-626-871
  • Options

We are a guild of alt accounts and newer players. No discord or micromanaging. Just an active yet super casual group working our way up the ranks. Most are level 75-85, but EVERYONE is welcome to join!

PORGS ATE MY HOMEWORK

My ALLY CODE is 578-493-578

Feel free to add me or message me in-game with any questions. The guild is currently open to all, so feel free to join if interested! We hope to see you soon!

Snokey McPorg
  • KeaseOdinson
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Post edited by KeaseOdinson on
  • Options
    ***Brand New Guild***

Recruiting for new guild, open to any players, new and experienced. I’m level 85 player, willing to help and teach newer players as we climb the rankings.

Requirements;
    Only requirement is that you are active! Any level is fine!

Search and Join “Rebel Alpha Strike Squad” now!!!
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    delete
    Post edited by uno on
  • Options
    The SE alliance has opened the doors on a brand new "training academy".

The purpose of this training academy is to develop YOU. The guild is open to any and all regardless of standard.

There is a vast wealth of knowledge of the game between our 3 sister guilds all neatly located on one discord server.
    Secluded empire 212m
    (SE) Deathwatch 145m
    (SE) Galactic Shores 115m

On the server there are great guides on all aspects of the game such as;
    -Mods
    -zetas
    -toons/teams to farm.
    -events
    - raids
    - many more

Whilst with the Training Academy you may be called up to one of the hstr guilds as a temp for Holiday/vacation cover. So a chance at farming all the heroic raids is possible.
    Further more if circumstance meet you may be moved up for good.

The Training Academy has a dedicated officer base who are waiting to help, teach And direct newer players to avoid the same mistakes we all made.

Guild gp: 6.2m (11members)
    Raids:
    Pit: t5
    AAT: t1
    Sith :t3
    Raid times not yet set

If you wish to reach the best you!!
    contact myself here, or via discord

https://discord.gg/SjhTrm
  • Options
    http://swgoh.gg/g/54474/eternal-empire-academy/
    **Eternal Empire Academy (EEA)**
    46/50 Members
    64M+ GP
    PST Guild Reset
    https://discord.gg/jkcFssq

We are the **Eternal Empire Academy** & we are looking for new & midlevel players. We want committed, loyal members that are interested in learning & growing. Competitive, organized & FUN. Progressing towards HSTR and in need of JTR, JKR, NS, Chex Mix & BH teams. Also in need of teams for TW.

Our guild is part of *The Eternal Empire*, a collective of 8 amazing independently run guilds. We are community based & enjoy sharing information & know-how between all members. We possess the tools, resources, bots & advice to push you onward and upward!

__**REQUIREMENTS:**__
    * Daily, Active Player
    * 400 Tickets Daily Minimum (More is Always Preferred)
    * Minimum 800K GP & Two TW & STR Ready Teams
    * Active Discord Use
    * A Synced & Public swgoh.gg Account
    * Motivation to Grow & Learn

__**INFO:**__
    * Rotating Raid Times, 24 hr Join Period
    * Tier 6 Sith
    * HAAT
    * HPIT
    * LSTB 21
    * DSTB 21
    * TW Win Rate: 93% (14/15)

__**HOW TO JOIN US:**__
    Please come to our Discord server & an Officer or Recruiter will help you!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family!
  • Options
    Meatbag Republic
    We are a new guild,looking for new players all are welcome
    My ally code is
    562-463-176 (Derth chewy 1.1 million gp)
    leader
    We are working towards heroic pit raid but need a few more player
    Working towards heroic tank
    Anyone can join no requirements
    Feel free to message me in game for any questions I typically respond within a few hours max

Hope to see new people
    :)
  • Options
    Dr Evans Cosmetic Surgery a sister guild to Ponda Baba Dentistry and a part of the Cantina Brawlers Alliance. Seeking new recruits or even mergers

https://discord.gg/yj5ad4r

We filled our 50th slot then our Guild Leader decided to start a sister guild "Dr. Evan's Cosmetic Surgery." He enjoys mentoring so starting players and mergers are welcome. This is a casual guild for fun learning and raiding.

Our sister guild who will be mentoring and helping us:

Ponda Baba Dentistry. 170mil GP, Active guild, 48/50 We are looking for active players preferably 2mil GP or more. We are FTP friendly. No one will tell you which toon to farm or push you to drop money on the new meta.

• Options
    Casual Guild seeking active members

https://swgoh.gg/g/65265/caliginous-eos/

Caliginous Eos is our Builder guild currently have 26/50 members. For raids we are running.
    Sith tier III, Pit Tier V, and normal aat.
    Members are active and gear is donated.
    -All raids but sith have 24hr join period.

We don’t have specific gp requirements , any level players are welcome as long as they stay active and follow rules. Our goals for Eos are to have HPIT & HAAT on farm also working our way up to HSITH as members progress.

-7 day inactive rule with exception if member contacts to let us know they’ll be inactive for said amount of days.
    - Discord is available but not a requirement.

Contact me here, in-game or on Discord:

- Ally code 979-116-787
    - Discord To3-YodA#2915
  • Options
    Galactic Spartans Order (GSO)

Ewoks Home BBQ (EHB)

we are a newly founded expansion guilds of a Multi-Guild Alliance called - Marauders of Malachor Alliance (MMA)

Our Mission:

GSO & EHB are development Guilds Founded by MMA as a development guild to help NEW to low level players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farmable Characters.

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Danger - 282-444-599

GSO Guild Officers:
    Folldawg2 (also Co-Leader) - 735-551-224
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Avenger - 896-775-994

EHB Guild Officers:
    Captkornnutz - 568-374-766
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896
    RepublicCommando - 915-425-511
  • Options
    We are looking for active players with at least a 7* Toon to participate in the raids. We make Hpit, HAAT and HSith. The only requirements are:
    -to be active
    -discord.

Pn me ingame:
    -861-884-422
    -DaveMaul#6409

or join our Discord-Server: discord.gg/2Sp8qWa

Teekay421
  • SeisDose_612
    273 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Laid Back Guild, Full Heroic, GEO TB.
    Recruiting Now: New Players, Vets, Players that have a RL just enjoying the game.
    Message Me:
    Discord - SeisDose#8949
    LINE - seisdose612

Open to Join.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27257/ks-w-o-k-i-n-r-a-n-g-ks-r-s/
  • Options
    Galactic Spartans Order (GSO) at 42/50 .. 28 Mil

Ewoks Home BBQ (EHB) at 48/50 .. 44 Mil

Maraduder Of Malachor 2 (MM2) at 09/50 .. 13 Mil (newest guild)

we are a newly founded expansion guilds of a Multi-Guild Alliance called - Marauders of Malachor Alliance (MMA)

Our Mission:

GSO, EHB & MM2 are development Guilds Founded by MMA as a development guild to help NEW to low level players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farmable Characters.

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:

GSO Guild Officers:
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:

EHB Guild Officers:
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896

MM2 Guild Leader:
    FarFromHome - 373-831-563

MM2 Guild Officers:
    Rylla - 958-438-539
    Macericko - 444-381-926
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/37490/immortal-shadows/

Immortal Shadows is seeking daily players on our rise to greatness!

Who we are:
    - Immortal Shadows
    - 79m GP UK/US guild
    - 48/50 active players
    - HAAT/HRancor
    - Sith raid Tier 6 - occasional heroic with merc help
    - 28 ⭐ LSTB
    - 27 ⭐ DSTB

What were looking for:
    - Active daily players
    - Minimum 400 raid tickets a day, 600 preferred
    - Take part in all game modes - especially TB
    - No min GP requirement - just ideally level 65+ to take part in game modes - but exceptions can be made for those who are keen 👍

Raids:
    All raids launched 10pm GMT/6pm EST with HAAT and Rancor having 24 join periods. Raids launched every 1-2 days.

If you like what you see and/or want to know more send me a PM here or

Discord - Kease#5853
    Line - keaseodinson
    Ally code - 115-843-644
  • ST1972
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Are you looking for a fresh start in a guild that takes everyones input into account? Want to be a part of winning strategies where everyone has a role? Check out Vogon Consortium. We are rebuilding a guild of dedicated players with RL in mind. We are coordinated and use proven strategies to do the best we can. Broken off from a previous guild...we are players who have been together for over 2 years with new members joining as well. We are small now, but building quickly. 15 mbrs at 38mil+ GP looking to add like-minded people to join our family. We will run HRancor, HSTR, and HAAT once we have enough to run. Full participation in TB and eventually TW when we get to 25. Contact me here or in Discord @ST1972#9936.
    Post edited by ST1972 on
  • Options
    HenkelDeath Squad is recruiting active players of all levels. Please contribute raid keys, participate in raids and tws.
  • Options
    The SE alliance has opened the doors on a brand new "training academy".

The purpose of this training academy is to develop YOU. The guild is open to any and all regardless of standard.

There is a vast wealth of knowledge of the game between our 3 sister guilds all neatly located on one discord server.
    Secluded empire 212m
    (SE) Deathwatch 145m
    (SE) Galactic Shores 115m

On the server there are great guides on all aspects of the game such as;
    -Mods
    -zetas
    -toons/teams to farm.
    -events
    - raids
    - many more

Whilst with the Training Academy you may be called up to one of the hstr guilds as a temp for Holiday/vacation cover. So a chance at farming all the heroic raids is possible.
    Further more if circumstance meet you may be moved up for good.

The Training Academy has a dedicated officer base who are waiting to help, teach And direct newer players to avoid the same mistakes we all made.

Guild gp: 6.2m (11members)
    Raids:
    Pit: t5
    AAT: t1
    Sith :t3
    Raid times not yet set

If you wish to reach the best you!!
    contact myself here, or via discord

https://discord.gg/SjhTrm

I want to join your lower lvl guild
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27257/ks-w-o-k-i-n-r-a-n-g-ks-r-s/

Laid Back Guild
    Full Heroic
    GEO TB

Recruiting Now: New Players, Vets, Players that have a RL just enjoying the game.

Open To Join.

Message Me:
    Discord - SeisDose#8949
    LINE - seisdose612
    AC - 565-418-697
  • Options
    We are looking for active players with at least a 7* Toon to participate in the raids. We make Hpit, HAAT and HSith. The only requirements are:
    -to be active
    -discord.

Pn me ingame:
    -861-884-422
    -DaveMaul#6409

or join our Discord-Server: discord.gg/2Sp8qWa

Teekay421
  • Options
    Hello, we are creating a guild for new or casual players. We already have a person that can solo HPit, but we are willing to do lower tier raids also. Check out our discord for more info https://discord.gg/ckz2pv
  • Options
    Galactic Spartans Order (GSO) at 42/50 .. 33 Mil

Ewoks Home BBQ (EHB) at 48/50 .. 44 Mil

Maraduder Of Malachor 2 (MM2) at 09/50 .. 13 Mil (newest guild)

Our Mission:

GSO, EHB & MM2 are development Guilds Founded by MMA as a development guild to help NEW to low level players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farm-able Characters.

Closing:

GSO Guild Leader:

GSO Guild Officers:
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:

EHB Guild Officers:
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896

MM2 Guild Leader: