Casual Guilds Looking For Players - November 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev134
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited December 2019
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• BadWolfWill
    64 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Guild Name: Let QuiGons B QuiGons 2

LQBQ2 is an active guild, but we understand the demands of real life, so we're casual about play requirements. We're interested in players willing work together and help the guild grow (also more stars in the Geo TB).

Guild GP: 120M, top players are 4M+
    Raids: HSith, HPit and HAAT on farm
    Events: 80% win rate in TWs, 10 stars in the Geo TB, 32 stars in TBs

Time Zone: mostly US-based, but have members around the world
    Chat server: Use in-game chat, but discord is preferred (not mandatory)

Requirements: stay active (if going inactive for a bit, give us warning ahead of time) and participate in guild events (but we don’t get on your case if you miss occasionally). No ticket or character requirements. We value participation over GP, but level 85/1m+ GP players preferred.

DM me via the forums or discord if you're interested or have questions.

BadWolfWill
    Ally Code: 593-913-724
    Discord: BadWolfWill#4039
    https://swgoh.gg/u/badwolfwill
    Post edited by BadWolfWill on
  • GrendelKhan
    196 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Who likes chores? Nobody. So come and join NO CHORES... our name says it all.

We are a casual guild (49 active players, 180M+ GP) who are looking to fill out our roster.

Raids:
    We run all three Heroic raids with a 24 hour join period. Start times are 7:30PM EST.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We've been doing very well in Territory Wars, but don't prioritize them as much as Territory Battles. We've been earning an average of 15* in Geonosian TB.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules, but are looking for players (3mil GP minimum) who are active and are able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, territory battles, etc.).

Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: GrendelKhan (Forum), Ally Code: 442-672-591
    • Guild Leader: Wes Terallo, Ally Code: 472-736-428
    Post edited by GrendelKhan on
  • Def1974
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    guild is full now
    Post edited by Def1974 on
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Mutiners without fears

1 space....low turnover of players

160mil gp.....active but relaxed. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

ALL RAIDS HEROIC

Raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tb

No 600 ticket rule but be as active as possible

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • mikebtp
    124 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    PESTILENCE

135M GP

Guild Reset @7:30PM EST

HPIT runs @7:30PM EST with 24 hr join period, and is sim'd

HAAT launches @5:30PM EST with 24 hr join period and free for all after

HSR has a rotating schedule with 6 hr intervals and a 24 hr join period so that our international members can hit also

TW Record is 59-12

TB Currently averaging 12*s on Genosia and collecting 1-2 Wat shards

We have a 3 day inactivity rule without notice & LVL 85 requirement. No ticket requirement seeing as everyone plays daily anyway. Event participation is expected (we're all a team).

About us: PESTILENCE is the awesome compilation of 2 older guilds that was formed in order to qualify for Genosia. We are a band of brothers and sisters from all over the world just having a good time growin in game and joking through real life together. We currently have 47-48 daily active members and we are looking for a few good recruits. We use discord for most in game coordination as well as a lot of extra curricular activities. We also use it for MSF where we have a guild as well. If you're interested, hit me up in game or on discor (preferably discord since it's easier to check while working)

ObiWanJabroni 954-283-259
    DISCORD ObiWanJabroni#2659

If you're lookin for a group that plays hard, yet understands that real life gets in the way sometimes ✔ YOU FOUND IT

Lookin for full heroic ✔ YOU FOUND IT

Lookin for a great group to talk bout RL, MUSIC, SPORTS, etc ✔ YOU FOUND IT
    Post edited by mikebtp on
  • Options
    "The Inglorious Banthas" is a great group of folks with 46 members and about 92m Galactic Power. We're looking for a few new members. We have no minimum-activity rules, but we are interested in active players who want to grow stronger. I play every day, as do most of my guildmates.

Our guild reset time is 6:30 pm EST, and many of us are from the US.

We are doing HEROIC Pit and HEROIC AAT, and while we're still doing Tier VI of the Sith raid, we plan to move to Heroic Sith soon.

We just started doing Geonosis and had 6 stars in our most recent outing. We expect that to rise to 7 stars in our next effort.

I am the guild leader; I am Ricky Starwalker in game, Ally Code 329-484-426. You can contact me there or on these forums.

I hope you'll consider joining us!
    My character collection is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/rickystarwalker/collection/
  • Options
    892-626-871
    Hi! Our guild is looking for relaxed but daily players who are new to the game and are interested in an active chat/guild for advice and strategy discussion. We have a mix of level 85 veteran players, and new level 50+ people looking to improve.
    We are doing heroic pit and tank, with tier 5 or 6 sith raid.
    We're a fun group, not too serious, but we play daily. Would prefer if new members can join the territory wars and battles but it;s not mandatory as long as we hit the minimum.
    EST but don't have difficulties with different time zones
    Use my ally code to add me and I will add you to our guild! You are also welcome to add the other officers in the guild in order to gain high level allies to help you with light side and dark side battles
    892-626-871
  • DarthGibbons
    101 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    ‘Galaxy of Bogans’ is calling all Blokes and Sheilas!

p5kgczk7n3hv.png
    - 85mil GP and climbing.
    - Guild reset at 5:30pm AEST/6:30pm AEDT (7:30am UTC).
    - Heroic Pit launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 3-4 days (24hr join period).
    - Heroic AAT launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 5-6 days (24hr join period).
    - T6 Sith Raids launched automatically, excited to work up to Heroic with your help!
    - Fantastic TW record – far more wins than losses (Estimated 80% win rate).
    - ~25 stars in TBs with great prospects to keep climbing!
    While we’re largely an Australian guild, we’re welcoming to anyone. We’re all about working together and so are happy to help early game players speed up their progression. If interested please join our Discord recruitment server (https://discord.gg/ptpmKWr) or message me here on the forums, the Bogans would love you to join our ranks!
    Post edited by DarthGibbons on
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3284/grand-army-of-heroes/

Grand Army of Heroes is looking for a few good recruits!

170+ mil GP, casual guild doing all heroic raids.

We are laid back and don't have any specific requirements, just a bunch of Star Wars fans having fun playing a mobile game! Just want everyone to have fun and ask that you participate as much as posssible.

*47/50 at the moment, most have been here for years
    *24 hour join period, raids rotate starts at 8 am and 8pm EST
    *Guild reset 730pm EST
    *40+ stars Hoth TB
    *17 stars Geo TB
    *Organized TW

Looking for >2 mil GP, but rosters getting ready for Geo and LS Geo also a plus

If your looking for a new guild that is fun and supportive, give us a look!

Contact Random Wes#1543 on Discord or DM here!
  • ObiJuanKendobi
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    galactic-legion.jpg
    The Galactic Legion Needs You!
    We are a casual guild (48+ active players, 120M+ GP) looking to fill up one of our last open spots in our roster.
    Guild reset time is 4:30 GMT. Heroic raid times are 7-8PM Eastern Time.
    Raids:
    We run all three raids at the Heroic level with a 24 hour join period.
    Territory Wars and Battles:
    Recently started doing Geonosian Territory Battles. Last time achieved 12 stars. Looking forward to keep improving.
    Requirements:
    While we don't have any strict rules, we are looking for players who are generally active and are able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, territory battles, etc.).
    Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: Taslye (Forum), Ally Code: 985-799-262
    • Guild Leader: Obi Juan Kendobi, Ally Code: 844-557-464
  • Lowynn
    96 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is is Lowynn and I'm an officer in the guild SithAndTwisted 66. We are a casual/beginner guild whose looking for new members 60th level and above (preferably). Currently, we have 14 active players whose GP ranges from 40k to 3.8 million.

Guild GP: 20 Million
    Pit Raid: Tier 6
    Sith Triumvirate: Tier 5
    Tank Takedown: Normal
    TB's: Between 15-20 stars

Guild Reset Time: 6:30 e.s.t.

The only thing we really ask is to get as many Raid tickets as you can daily (preferably 600 if possible, but it's not inforced), be active, and help the other guild members.

My Ally Code is: 574-736-462

Thank you,

Lowynn
    Post edited by Lowynn on
  • Options

We are a guild of alt accounts and newer players. No discord or micromanaging. Just an active yet super casual group working our way up the ranks. Most are level 75-85, but EVERYONE is welcome to join!

PORGS ATE MY HOMEWORK

My ALLY CODE is 578-493-578

Feel free to add me or message me in-game with any questions. The guild is currently open to all, so feel free to join if interested! We hope to see you soon!

Snokey McPorg
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

edit: all full for now
    Post edited by Keydash1 on
  • Options
    Sïth Öüttä Lück
    48/50
    140MM+ GP
    600 tickets, discord and swgoh registration required
    contact bard1
    Ally Code: 568-664-169
    HPIT, HAAT, HSTR 2-3X per week
    24 hour registration period. 8pm EST start.
    Geo TB (13*)
    2.5MM GP minimum
    Strong Traya, Ebon Hawk, Geonosians preferred.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. We are the Wardawgs!
    We are a friendly, casual guild looking for active players to participate in territory wars and battles.
    We are casual with overall GP of 70mil and growing. We have participated in Territory Wars but at times are 1-2 short. We are looking for just a few members that actively play and contribute.

Have a good mix of free to play and pay to play players. We have an even mix of level 85, veteran players, and new level 65+ people looking to improve. Players range from almost 3 million to 1 million. We have members across the global but mainly Europe.

As we running HAAT members with 1 million GP minimum. preferred 7* character so you can atleast collect rewards from Hpit and HAAt!
    We run raids as often as possible.
    Just looking to have fun, but at the same time get coveted character shards.
    Will always try to get people on Raid Leaderboard before clearing.
    When doing Heroic raids, will always wait a certain amount of time before starting a raid.
    (time depends on how many people can hit high numbers)
    We clear Heroic Rancor as well as HAAT. Sith raid currently tier 6
    Come join us in conquering the galaxy!

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
    My ally code is 863-713-922
    Soothsayer
  • Options
    Hoths'sHeros are currently recruiting for 3 new members.

92 mil GP guild
    HPIT (Simmed)
    HAAT
    T6 STR

Active in both TW (Winning most) & TB (Hoth)

Laid back guild, no line or discord, no GP requirements and no daily ticket requirement. We do ask that you take part in both TW and TB where possible but understand that life comes first and some may be missed.

Message me in game on Ally Code 123-147-392
  • Options
    Peace maker is recruiting again! Fun guild but aim to be competitive and active.

Guild Info:
    Name: Peace Maker
    GP: 132mil
    Guild reset: 9:30am UTC (players all around the world NA/EU/Asia)
    Raids all heroic (Hpit on sim)
    Geo TB 15 stars
    25+ win streak on TW

Ally code: 671 882 558
    Or here

• Options
    My guild is currently looking for 1-2 new members. We currently have Hpit, Htank, and Hsith on farm with about 120 million GP.

All the Officers are PST but we tend to play at all hours of the day/night. We open the raids at 7pm pst once we have tickets. Then 24 hours later we open it for a free for all.

If interested or just want to know more please feel free to DM me or add me as a friend.

Syrjin 825-157-734

new WAC order
    https://swgoh.gg/u/syrjin/
  • T03_y0da
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Caliginous Eos

https://swgoh.gg/g/65265/caliginous-eos/

Casual guild seeking active members. We have 29/50 members. Members are active and gear is donated. We don’t have specific gp requirements , any level players are welcome as long as they stay active and follow rules. Our goals for Eos are to have HPIT & HAAT on farm also working our way up to HSITH as members progress.

For raids we are running: Sith tier III, Pit Tier V, and normal aat.

-All raids but sith have 24hr join period.
    -7 day inactive rule with exception if member contacts to let us know they’ll be inactive for said amount of days.
    - Discord is available but not a requirement.

Contact me here, in-game or on Discord:

- Ally code 979-116-787
    - Discord To3-YodA#2915
    Post edited by T03_y0da on
  • Options
    Die deutsche Gilde „Lukes Force“ sucht aktive Spieler.

Wir sind 29 Spieler, davon ca. 23 täglich aktiv.
    Unsere GM liegt bei 71M, 20 von uns haben eine GM über 2M, 10 davon mehr als 3M.
    Wir spielen heroic Rancor, heroic AAT und Sith Level VI.

Wir wollen wieder regelmäßig am Territorialkrieg teilnehmen und auf Geonosis kämpfen.
    Deshalb brauchen wir Verstärkung.

Wir haben kein großes Regelwerk, wir wünschen nur Teilnahme an den Gildenevents, insbesondere TW, und fair play.

Tritt im Spiel einfach der Gilde Lukes Force bei oder kontaktiere mich (Viccii, Bündniscode 675 625 956) im Spiel.

Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
  • Options
    Looking for Mid-Level Players Interested In Growing & Learning - 800K GP Minimum -

https://swgoh.gg/g/14896/legends-of-old/

**Legends Of Old**

7/50 Members

12+ GP

CST Guild Reset

No Discord

We are the **Legends of Old** & we are looking for new & midlevel players. We want committed, loyal members that are interested in learning & growing. Competitive, organized & FUN. Progressing towards HSTR and in need of JTR, JKR, NS, Chex Mix & BH teams. Also in need of teams for TW for when we start.
    We are community based & enjoy sharing information & know-how between all members. We possess the tools, resources & advice to push you onward and upward!

__**REQUIREMENTS:**__

* Daily, Active Player

* 200 Tickets Daily Minimum (More is Always Preferred)

* Minimum 800K GP & Two TW & STR Ready Teams

* A Synced & Public swgoh.gg Account

* Motivation to Grow & Learn

__**INFO:**__

* Rotating Raid Times, 24 hr Join Period

* Tier 4 Sith, Tier 5 if we grow

* AAT, HAAT if we grow

* HPIT

* LSTB 11

* DSTB 11

__**HOW TO JOIN US:**__

Contact me via a message on the forum or by game, ally code: 335-133-324 TheSpiceOfLife

We are not interested in a merger unless you wish to merge with us, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you into our family!
  • Options
    We are a casual Aussie guild seeking players of any level. We have five lvl 85 officers who are always happy to help newer players and give advice. Guild chat is encouraged, as is donating in the gear exchange so we all benefit. We have about 40 active players, and allow up to 30 days of inactivity (but daily contribution is appreciated); however, if our numbers increase we may need to reduce the inactivity allowance. There is no minimum daily participation requirements.

GUILD DETAILS
    Guild Name: Tythonian Knights of Legend
    Guild GP: 93,000,000
    Guild Leader / Officers: Ultimaster (678-976-943) / Wombat (532-247-847), Hans Skybakka (999-346-363), Ulquiorra Cifer (845-914-878), Histugaya (857-492-491), Spartacus (185-946-366)
    Guild Time Zone: Australian EST
    Raid Times: Start raids 6am (Sith) / 6pm (Tank) / 6pm (Rancor) Australian EST
    Raid Tiers: Heroic Rancor Raids, Heroic Tank Raids, and currently Tier 6 Sith Raids
    Raid Frequency: 2 Tank Raids / week, 2 Rancor Raids / week, 2 Sith Raids / week
    Territory Battles/Wars: Earning 30+ stars in each Territory Battle (Hoth), and our current Territory War record is 60-8 (8 flawless). We are starting to try Geonosis Territory Battles (earning 4+ stars). Guild is still growing and levelling up players.

Give me a shout if this sounds like a good fit for you, or just look up our guild (in game) and feel free to join at any time.
  • Options
    HSTR GUILD LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEMBERS
    Do you have 2.0 mil gp or higher??
    We are an HSTR guild with 49 members.
    You must have one of the following: C3po,Chewy, Revan, Darth Revan, Padme, General Skywalker
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild Reset time: 6:30pm EST
  • Options
    15 Spaces.
    Disciples of Tulak Hord are a looking for more players.
    Guild GP is 92M. We are quite relaxed, and get that people also have lives outside of the game, and everyone on chat is pretty cool.
    We'd love to hear from you.
    Cheers
    Hoos
    Ally code is 743-993-135
  • Options
    You must have one of the following: C3po,Chewy, Revan, Darth Revan, Padme, General Skywalker
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Guild Reset time: 6:30pm CST
  • Options
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Guild Reset time: 6:30pm CST
  • Options
    Amadala Guard

**200 mil with 5 spots open

- Geo Tb 25/33* when full
    - Light Tb 45/45*
    - Dark 48/48*
    - EST guild
    - Bunch of veterans that know what they’re doing. Very chill guild as long as u handle your business

IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME IN GAME OR JUST SEARCH US AND JOIN

KingTommy23
    Ally Code: 519-355-155
  • Options
    I invite you to visit and subscribe to the first discord Italian server for recruitment.

An all Italian community in which to exchange ideas, strategies, and possibly intervene on issues concerning the Guild. (recruitment, dropouts, implosion, guild fusion etc).

We have been online for five days and already 24 guilds have joined.

The project is built together being all on the same level

https://discord.gg/NWbE2rW
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    We full.
    Post edited by catharsis478 on
  • Options
    Oot's and Toot's Adventurers is a casual 60m guild looking for either Oot's or Toot's we're not fussy

We run heroic Pit and Tank on 24hr join, and lvl 6 Sith when tickets allow

no rules, no discord or swgoh needed, just people who play and enjoy the game as they like

UK based but have members from lots of different places

please ask any questions or hit me up in game ( 365-919-173 , Jonesy)

This discussion has been closed.