Mace Windu expose bug

Does this not work on Sid? Exposed him numerous times only to have the grinning little *** dodge, evade, miss, dance, jump, juke, twist, spin, duck, the attack. Am I missing something here?
Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.

Replies

• Options
    Does this not work on Sid? Exposed him numerous times only to have the grinning little *** dodge, evade, miss, dance, jump, juke, twist, spin, duck, the attack. Am I missing something here?

Sid has 35% additional dodge against Jedi's. I've had 9 attacks in a row do be dodged by him. Where other times I kill him in two shots. That's RNG for you tho :P
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    thats 35% on top of what he originally has. Just an FYI, its a coin flip if you hit him or not with a jedi.
  • Options

Sid has 35% additional dodge against Jedi's. I've had 9 attacks in a row do be dodged by him. Where other times I kill him in two shots. That's RNG for you tho :P
    Toukai wrote: »
    thats 35% on top of what he originally has. Just an FYI, its a coin flip if you hit him or not with a jedi.

Gotcha, just thought with the expose buff, it would at least hit the grinning little ****. Thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    I think they need to make a Jedi with his abilities that has a 35% dodge against sith/ empire.
  • Options
    Ravenclaw wrote: »
    I think they need to make a Jedi with his abilities that has a 35% dodge against sith/ empire.

I think that would be a good buff for Anakin