Came back after a year.

Really enjoyed the changes played a few weeks much improvement but I've just now bothered reading through a lot of the new people and.... My stomach sank.

Single abilities that encompass more team bonuses than 5 other leaders combined, abilities that inflict more status effects than half my roster combined, non leader abilities that are really just leader abilities as good as 2 or 3 other abilities, people with 5 6 7 walls of text each doing 7 or 8 times more than anything else.

To Its honestly pure terrible design decisions and utter crap to me and I kinda wish I looked sooner.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Welcome to CG's power creep where milking $$$ is their only priority!

which characters cost money?

op, it's fine, just takes a little getting used to. post your swgoh.gg if you need advice
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Daeva
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/p/866446498/characters/

Ok now understand that when I was last playing CLS event was happening the first time then sometime later kylo unmasked hard counterd and demolished the CLS/gods+2 teams that dominated the top freaking 500 at the time and let me hold first pretty exclusively for a few months before JTR/reydroids took over and I had to accept top 50, shortly before solo came along I left

Also understand I make weird decisions, which is also the tldr version.

My current PvP team is Unkylo, panda, SFTP, FOST, and either other kylo or FOO depending.

Sometimes I run QGJ with ayla, Yoda ahsoka, and R2D2. Very outdated but so am i Smoke screened ayla is kinda vicious but very RNG, and +40% power r2 is(will be) awesome once I gear him a little more.