Visas Marr

Have a 2 part question regarding her. I loved her Character in KotoR, however she doesn't seem to have much team synergy. Question 1, will she ever have her tags changed? Shouldn't she have the "Old Republic tag"?

Question 2, what teams do you find her to work well in?

Replies

• Options
    I don't know anything about question 1, but she works well in phase 1 of the sith raid. I uses her with JTR, resistance trooper, 3PO, and BB8. Her constant heals and assists seem to be made for this.
  • Options
    The devs said a long time ago that she wouldn’t get the Old Republic tag. It’s possible they’ll change their mind, but that faction hasn’t really changed since then, so I doubt it’ll change.

Unfortunately she’s not really relevant for any squads right now. She used to help smooth out the hsith phase 1 team, but C3PO made her irrelevant.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    If she ever gets her tags updated it would be when they revisit KOTOR content. Which won’t be happening for at least the next 7 months

She’s useful in Grand Arena for offense when I’m trying to clean up a team and need a decent 5th. I do find her very squishy even at g11 but that could be an issue with the way I have modded her (high offense) since I used to run her in Phase 1 of the Sith Raid before Finn was reworked
  • Options
    At least she should have synergies with darth nihilus, lorewise...she never hung with any of the recent OR toons except for the droids and hk isn't OR either. (Well, practically Canderous from KOTOR is Mandalore from KOTOR 2, but that should be a different swgoh-toon. Same goes for Traya/Kreia)
    If they ever implement such a synergie it should be some kind of visas sacrifice something to make nihilus stronger thing. That would be cool
  • Options
    I've seen a certain youtuber run Visas with some toons that give cleanse and give tenacity up along with toons that can give retribution or have inherent counter attacking abilities. She assists a lot and does well when in that kind of squad against Sith.
  • Options
    Mine is G12 with zeta. She was useful in HSTR P1 for a few months. Then I got C3PO to 7* and never used her there again. She's pretty weak in PVP too, since most sith apply debuffs which shut off much of her power. Now I never use her, she's just needlessly bumping up my top80 GP for GA matchmaking.