Droid-Revive Team

Has anyone out there tried this setup:

- HK lead
- Ework Elder
- Poe (or RG or Han)...

I think that HK will get 50% TM gain, and since CG mentioned defense and slow chars may get a boost and there will be "Fortitude" then most likely there is a taunt when only 88 is dead, now revives and AiEs immediately. With 88 critting, they immediately get another turn, and if the both crit they get a third turn. The TM advances glacially for enemy as it only advances in the amount of speed difference between the Droids...

Replies

• Options
    All of those toons are slow. Go in with a high soeed team who can kill one, hopefully two, before the taunt.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Wait for Jawa Engineer

• Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Han - 121 speed / Poe 142
    IG-88 - 118 speed
    IG-86 - 116 speed
    Elder - 114 speed
    HK - 97 speed

Let's use Poe...

1 IG-88 dies from 2 attacks. No other char dies if Fortitude is any good.
    2 Poe taunts and exposes plus advances TM 45%
    3 IG-86 crits (assumption) +50% TM
    4 Elder and HK tie. RNG. Assuming Elder gets turn. Revives IG-88
    5 HK AoEs and advances TM 50%
    6 IG-88 AoEs and wreaks havoc. Crits of course
    7 IG-86 gains turn immediately and does regular. If crits immediately TM fills 50% more, now both HK and 88 RNG for turn due to 50% TM. If anyone crits, 86 goes next.

Can this be real? With RG or Han things are different with plus and cons. eg. If fortitude not very good, RG. If quite good, Han. Just making sure only IG-88 dies until Droids get speed.

After Poe actually all 3 chars RNG for TM. This is 33% chance Elder goes last. If so, HK will surely crit once (+50% TM of IG-86 ie. 53 to fill left. 86 would go before second turn of Rey and GS for sure that are at 70+. Before all this Elder revives 88...enemy has tiny window until it 88 blasts, 86 goes immediately after. But two droids just fired...88 has crit for sure. 86 and HK now have their TM full and RNG for who's next. If both Crit (not highly unlikely) it's 88 turn again....

Am I reading it wrong? Of course QGJ can dispell Poe, and maybe Yoda and Dooku can kill one more droid. Chirpa could do multi-Retribution on turn 1 with Ewok team, Dooku may have stunned one droid, Poe may have been dead before taunting leaving time for enemy to kill both 88 PLUS Poe...or 88 plus 86 (but let's assume that is not easy with Fortitude).

Do you want to farm HK?
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ecuadri_22 wrote: »
    All of those toons are slow. Go in with a high soeed team who can kill one, hopefully two, before the taunt.

You missed my post before you replied. I am assuming exactly that 88 is dead and fortitude makes killing a second char before Poe taunts non trivial, thus Elder revives IG-88.

That's the whole premise...that the "hopefully" did not happen.