has there been a rollback for the 2nd Malak desaster yet ?

2Next

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Anyone can make up anything they want and tell people to beleive their story because no one can prove that what they are claiming is a lie. This is what @Gifafi is doing essentially. Claiming people didnt get to keep their 7 star malaks and using the non existance of a post as proof.

Watch.. cg gave our rival guild 2,500 diamonds and a free relics to take all their stuff to r7. CG never said they didnt do this so you cant prove I'm lying. See how that works? Convenient isnt it?

Everyone reading this can see it for what it is. 100% confirmed people got malak shards from a bug in the 2nd event. I'm going to assume they still have those shards and are using their 7 star malak right now until someone provides evidence otherwise.

@Gifafi why dont you start over and give us one shred of evidence to support your position that people DID NOT get to keep their 7 star malaks?

It doesn't work like that. Negatives can't be proven. Positives can. Your scenario can be proven if it happened, same as if people got shards and kept them. If you know of a direct account of such a player, that's good enough for me.
    Kyno wrote: »
    RyuMac_81 wrote: »
    Kyno will there be another rollback or did they just say screw it?

There are no announcements about it, which means it hasn't happened yet.

Is this good enough for you? Devs pulled event because it was awarding malak shards. Mod confirmed those shards haven't been rolled back.

Yup
  • Options
    The incompetency is ludicrous.
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Their customer service is ridiculous, it is a shame...we are still customers...CG failed, they know that they failed and do nothing...