Maul needs separatist tag

Darth maul is an outdated character. He is not that bad he just havent a spot to fit exept as a sith leader. But he could fit under a separatist tag . Dont think his kit needs update . He would work grait under dooku or nute lead. This can give this popular character a just place in this game

Replies

• Options
    Make this happend. He deserv it..
  • Options
    No he doesn't
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Yes he does
  • Options
    He never had anything to do with the separatist movement.
  • Options
    While we’re at it, let’s give Plo Koon the first order tag.
  • Options
    He worked for them. To take out jedis
  • Options
    Warg1 wrote: »
    He worked for them. To take out jedis
    When?
  • Options
    In ep 1 he was sids apprentice. But he did job for separatists. Call it outsourcing.
  • Options
    While we’re at it, let’s give Plo Koon the first order tag.

How?
  • Options
    In ep 1 he was sids apprentice. But he did job for separatists. Call it outsourcing.
    Separatists as a term are introduced in Episode II. Before that there is only the Trade Federation, so no, the tag makes no sense.
  • Options
    Just Think he would be a cool character and give him a separatist tag would make him playable again
  • Options
    Separatists as a term are introduced in Episode II. Before that there is only the Trade Federation, so no, the tag makes no sense.

Havnt seen ep1 and 2 in a while. Maby its time again. U are probably right.

But maul needs to be viable again..
  • Options

Havnt seen ep1 and 2 in a while. Maby its time again. U are probably right.

But maul needs to be viable again..

He had his time. Now its someone elses turn.
  • Options
    I love the idea of him being playable again but maybe rather than separatist maybe something to do with nightsisters considering he’s from dathomir
  • Options
    I love the idea of him being playable again but maybe rather than separatist maybe something to do with nightsisters considering he’s from dathomir

Either NS synergy, or synergy with Savage. Change Savage's kit around a little so that when he gets a HoT, he also gains 10% max health, and then Maul gains 50% of Savage's max health. I don't know, that's just something I came up with on the spot.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!