PSA: NS Rez Not Working In Current TB

Just a head's up - anyone running NS in GeoTB day 1, rezzing doesn't seem to be working as intended. zMT lead didn't even get any rez on basic (not even a temporary one). There was also no Zombie rez (so any defeated NS are gone - no Zombie Undying Sacrifice either) and no Daka rezzes either.

Bug report has been submitted - this post is so people know it and don't waste NS or think they will work correctly.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Was there an Elite 5s present? He prevents revives. When I ran zMT it was working just fine.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Was there an Elite 5s present? He prevents revives. When I ran zMT it was working just fine.

Fives wasn't there. But the rez was blocked anyway.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

This comes up every single TB, people still haven't figured out that elite 5s prevents revives. For Phase 1, do not use NS in the top zone.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

This comes up every single TB, people still haven't figured out that elite 5s prevents revives. For Phase 1, do not use NS in the top zone.

Now read the post above yours. Thank you. He wasn't present. The rez didn't work anyway. Hence the bug report.

• TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    There are two other possibilities if you're sure there was no Elite Fives.

1) CG saw you atoned for your $8 gear buy and they can't allow that without consequences
    2) CG appreciates the work done by the CGDF and only lets us rez our toons now
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    (Insert Ron Burgundy gif)
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Now read the post above yours. Thank you. He wasn't present. The rez didn't work anyway. Hence the bug report.

i know this will probably spur some pointless argument from certain people, but do you have any screenshots that prove 5s wasn't there?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

i know this will probably spur some pointless argument from certain people, but do you have any screenshots that prove 5s wasn't there?

Nikoms knows what he's doing. His word is his bond.
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options

Must be something he missed. I used zMT-led NS in the north and I had zero issues.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options

Everyone makes mistakes.
  • Options

No, I generally play the game to play it, so I don't typically record /take screen shots. I suppose it is possible I didn't see him early in the stage - does the no rezzing count even if Elite Fives has been defeated?

• Options

No, I generally play the game to play it, so I don't typically record /take screen shots. I suppose it is possible I didn't see him early in the stage - does the no rezzing count even if Elite Fives has been defeated?

If he was alive while the unit was killed by a clone, they can never come back.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Yes. I kept killing him first thinking that would allow the raises but it doesn’t.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Yes. I kept killing him first thinking that would allow the raises but it doesn’t.

That could be it then. Oh well - I'm a dope. Nothing to see here folks! @Kyno - shut this puppy down. Disaster averted.

• TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

I'd be happy just getting a paycheck. I don't need a raise.
This discussion has been closed.