New Characters and Upcoming Star Wars Projects

SWilson25
2 posts Member
edited November 2019
Now I realize that the last Q&A discussed the appearance of characters from The Mandalorian but I noticed a lack of mention about Fallen Order characters. I know the game isnt out yet but I would like to see Cal or Purge Troopers make an appearance. Plus any of the Inquisitors would be a cool addition. Also with CW making a resurgence, will we see more characters from the upcoming season. And it always boggled me why we never saw CW Maul and Pre Visla show up (Crimson Dawn People!).
Post edited by SWilson25 on

Replies

• MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    The only promotion they did with Battlefront 2 was a free 4* Kylo Ren. It seems unlikely that JFO will get anything different.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    You have a good point 99. I think that was definitely a misstep and so would doing the same for Fallen Order. I think it would increase audience crossover and this game advertises that we would get to play as our favorite SW characters after all.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    Let’s get this right.... you want toons for characters, not in any movie or series, but only in a game, which hasn’t even been released yet?!
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    Let’s get this right.... you want toons for characters, not in any movie or series, but only in a game, which hasn’t even been released yet?!

I'm still waiting on Lego Jedi Bob being added to the game
    Anything is possible with character releases, let people have their favourites
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options

In my memories saw gurrera appears in the trailer...
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they’d add the 3 inquisitors from rebels, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister and Eighth Brother, as well as the two from Jedi Fallen Order, Second Sister and Ninth Sister.
  • Options

Not seen any movies with Revan, Malak, OR, sith empire, Traya, sion, Nilihus in either to name a few, but wait they are in the game? 🤔🤔

Pretty sure Revan was toon community most wanted in the game aside from perhaps return of the Jedi Luke.