Do The Event yes another Malak thread.

Malak will be back on Friday... Again, and already it shows a sign of not being fixed.

After (potentially) 3 broken events. Its on you now.
If you STILL dont take advantage you deserve to be behind.

Sounds like ex-cg Carrie doesn't it? Blame the players for CG gaffs. But its pretty accurate this time..

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for sharing, changed my life.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Would you like to show what you mean by:
    Malak will be back on Friday... Again, and already it shows a sign of not being fixed.

Because it doesnt show rewards for those who have completed it, which is the only visible sign we could have of it being fixed or not.
  • Options
    I had completed the event the second go around (back when there were no bugs) and got the 145 shards. I never activated Malak but then I did the event when it was bugged and got the extra shards. All of my Malak shards were removed and I can't replay the event to get them back. Did anyone else experience this?
  • Options
    I'm happy the event was screwed up as I just finished gearing my LS team to beat him. Don't have to wait months for the next event :- )))))
  • Options
    @Chuter86 Did you speak to support? Get anything back from them? A few people have mentioned being in your situation, but I'e not heard any comeback yet. Maybe ask kyno for clarification of whether you will be able to take part in the event.
  • Options
    I just submitted a ticket for missing content.Hopefully the fix will be easy for them on this...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Because it doesnt show rewards for those who have completed it, which is the only visible sign we could have of it being fixed or not.

Because it doesn't show possible rewards for at least one player, who has 0/145 shards of Malak, and who provided screenshots.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

It opening on Friday was the reference.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have no proof but I'm 90% sure it will award shards again based purely on empirical evidence. Just posting now so I can say told you so tomorrow.

If I'm wrong I'll be happy to accept it, but placing my bet on a Malak win today before game 5 of the malak event happens tomorrow. Btw the series is all tied up 2-2.

Malak game 1, cg wins.
    Malak game 2, cg wins.
    Malak game 3, malak wins.
    Malak game 4, malak wins.
    Malak game 5... scheduled for tomorrow.
  • Options
    I have no proof but I'm 90% sure it will award shards again based purely on empirical evidence. Just posting now so I can say told you so tomorrow.

If I'm wrong I'll be happy to accept it, but placing my bet on a Malak win today before game 5 of the malak event happens tomorrow. Btw the series is all tied up 2-2.

Malak game 1, cg wins.
    Malak game 2, cg wins.

The house always wins...
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »

Malak game 1, cg wins.
    Malak game 2, cg wins.

The house always wins...

Incorrect. He always dies or worse in my playthroughs