Leave GA to update roster?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    We need a leave button added to GAC. @CG_SBCrumb, can you please address this question in the upcoming Dev Q&A? Pretty please.
  • Options
    Yeah I have to deal with a G11 Padmé instead of a g12
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Johnny_mass78

They cannot add that feature to GAC, the mechanics are different than TW. This was brought up with them, and the path I believe they are looking at is to add a confirmation when you join to make sure you want to lock your roster.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @Johnny_mass78

They cannot add that feature to GAC, the mechanics are different than TW. This was brought up with them, and the path I believe they are looking at is to add a confirmation when you join to make sure you want to lock your roster.

Wonder how many GAC's it will take them to do it. We are already on what? The 2nd or 3rd?

I have no idea, and dont even know if this is in the works, just that a leave and join was said to not be possible, and that they liked the idea of a confirmation message.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    I seriously doubt it's "not possible."

It might be difficult, enough so that they don't consider it a priority, but that doesn't mean it can't be done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I seriously doubt it's "not possible."

It might be difficult, enough so that they don't consider it a priority, but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

Nothing is impossible, but there are things in many industries that are labeled as such and accepted. I dont expect anyone here to do that, but it is a common practice.
  • Options
    Should have changed the matchmaker to do two passes:
    1) snapshot all participating rosters
    2) matchmake

Extending the matchmaking window to 10 or 15 mins once a week would not have been a big deal.