Bugged

DTK
21 posts Member
So I'm playing and im using dooku lead cause for some reason the event is now harder then last time it was around when I was using nute lead I could take out Anakin at least before crumbling now it's impossible also noticed windu now inflicts armor shred before he didn't . but main point is im using dooku lead and they are not getting tenacity down or healing immunity as it states they can not resist or evade these affects when they are below 100% health

Replies

• Options
    The difficulty of the event wasn’t increased, and Windu has always been able to inflict armor shred in it.
    Is it possible that the debuffs were cleansed before you noticed them?
  • DTK
    21 posts Member
    Options
    So basically I would use dooku hit them when he has his buff that lets him ignore protection and they wouldn't gwt debugged trust I did the battle at most 50 times yesterday and finally got a run that inflicted the debuffs and I completed the event ita just there was alot of inconsistentcies for instance 4 stealth and sun fac wasnt and they where attacking my stealthed heroes it was just very buggy also then I retract the windu buff. Since you stated it was there beforehand