The GAC promotion gear rewards are a JOKE, you said you were going to increase these

2Next

Replies

• Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    The promotion rewards from carbonite are very minimal, as it's barely an achievement. As you progress through the leagues, the rewards get substantially better. Increasing your division also bumps the rewards.

I'm in div1 and here's my Chromium promotion rewards (the 2nd you get):
    r4bg691gvgh4.png

If that were a buyable pack, it'd probably cost around $10. I'm not saying they are great rewards but when compared to the in game economy, it's not terrible either.
  • Options
    The promotion rewards from carbonite are very minimal, as it's barely an achievement. As you progress through the leagues, the rewards get substantially better. Increasing your division also bumps the rewards.

r4bg691gvgh4.png

If that were a buyable pack, it'd probably cost around $10. I'm not saying they are great rewards but when compared to the in game economy, it's not terrible either.

Yes indeed. I'm pretty happy with the rewards. Kyber gets you zetas, and they've tweaked the win points so that it's more reasonable to get there. Previously in div 1, if you cleared every territory with 1 hero each, ending with full protection & health and winning all 12 of your matches, you couldn't reach kyber unless you cashed in some feats (you'd be 76 points short). That was pretty ridiculous.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    BAM33 wrote: »
    rblhs1lmu9ua.jpeg
    I mean they did say this too..

Thanks for posting this. I'm so sick of the CG apologists, but they can't say much about this. The rewards haven't changed and they're still garbage. Not worth the time/investment to participate...especially with no Zetas on the version with ships. I mean, get real...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    There was a follow up post a week later saying rewards may stay the same

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206819/exhibition-gac-rewards-and-beyond#latest
  • Options
    So in that post it says the majority of the rewards will be GA tokens, so finishing 200+ in kyber (which is higher than average) nets you 3200 tokens or 45 kyrotechs, so for a what 28 day event you don’t event get a fully crafted gear piece?? You get more from daily challenges. I really don’t understand the argument how GA rewards don’t suck.

And don’t get my wrong GAC is my favorite event by far and I do well finish in kyber but would just like to see more balanced rewards for time put in.
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

r4bg691gvgh4.png

Yes indeed. I'm pretty happy with the rewards. Kyber gets you zetas, and they've tweaked the win points so that it's more reasonable to get there. Previously in div 1, if you cleared every territory with 1 hero each, ending with full protection & health and winning all 12 of your matches, you couldn't reach kyber unless you cashed in some feats (you'd be 76 points short). That was pretty ridiculous.

Technically, by doing that you would've cleared a number of feats (the undersized squads, the clearing territories ones, etc...).
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Devs: "hey we're gonna do a thing"
    Forumers: invent a whole scenario in their head about how that thing will be executed
    Devs: do the thing but it's not the head-scenario
    Forumers: LIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Diligently playing GA takes a lot more then a “few minutes every day” dude.....

It really doesn't, man. I've made Kyber twice and on a given round I probably play a total of 15 minutes.

Hard pressed to believe you did any of that. Especially if you’re just going in without doing any mod management before lock, any extra improvements to gear, scouting opponents mods roster and stats, before facing them and when facing them. And that’s all before actually setting a proper defense based on opponents roster and stats and then playing your opponent correctly. It’s real easy to just say it takes you 15 min but in reality it doesn’t if you’re really playing it and have fun with it. Also in before “ I don’t care enough/too lazy/think I don’t need to” comments because you’re full of it, forming strategies are one of the best parts of this game and one of the few things we actually have in our control

Believe whatever you want, champ. I enjoy GA plenty, but I don't swap any mods before lock and I use the same defenses for almost every opponent. It must be very frustrating going through life assuming that anyone who doesn't unnecessarily agonize over every little detail must be "full of it."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Devs: "hey we're gonna do a thing"
    Forumers: invent a whole scenario in their head about how that thing will be executed
    Devs: do the thing but it's not the head-scenario
    Forumers: LIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Diligently playing GA takes a lot more then a “few minutes every day” dude.....

It really doesn't, man. I've made Kyber twice and on a given round I probably play a total of 15 minutes.

Hard pressed to believe you did any of that. Especially if you’re just going in without doing any mod management before lock, any extra improvements to gear, scouting opponents mods roster and stats, before facing them and when facing them. And that’s all before actually setting a proper defense based on opponents roster and stats and then playing your opponent correctly. It’s real easy to just say it takes you 15 min but in reality it doesn’t if you’re really playing it and have fun with it. Also in before “ I don’t care enough/too lazy/think I don’t need to” comments because you’re full of it, forming strategies are one of the best parts of this game and one of the few things we actually have in our control

Believe whatever you want, champ. I enjoy GA plenty, but I don't swap any mods before lock and I use the same defenses for almost every opponent. It must be very frustrating going through life assuming that anyone who doesn't unnecessarily agonize over every little detail must be "full of it."

Same. Moving mods isn't even something I think about, and I usually only switch up squads as I build new ones or update current ones.
  • Options
    BAM33 wrote: »
    rblhs1lmu9ua.jpeg
    I mean they did say this too..

@TVF - This is EXACTLY the source I was referring too.

• Options

r4bg691gvgh4.png

Ah buddy, you're in Division 1, so yeah, you get at least some useful things. Take a look at the OP for the JUNK I am talking about. PURE TRASH all the way to KYBER for up to 2.5 million GP player, TOTAL JOKE
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Well obviously there is no competitive integrity of the experience. My source is all the MM and cheating complaints. :*
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

r4bg691gvgh4.png

THESE should be what people 1.5 - 2.5 million GP are getting, Divisions 5 & 6, not the junk shown in OP
  • Options

r4bg691gvgh4.png

THESE should be what people 1.5 - 2.5 million GP are getting, Divisions 5 & 6, not the junk shown in OP

Maybe for reaching kyber. While I agree the rewards you're getting are poor, there needs to some incentive to increase to new divisions. Though I would support you getting better rewards, as by extension I would too :)
    Ah buddy, you're in Division 1, so yeah, you get at least some useful things

That's why I mentioned it, as a reference point to how the rewards improve by division.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    If GAC rewards get better people are more likely to cheat to get them. Right now rewards are so bad you would have to be an **** to risk a lifetime ban for these lame rewards. At least the game mode is actually fun. Raid rewards are 90% trash and raids are duller than a butter knife.