FO feat fail

another story of incompetence..?!.
I cleared a squad with undersized FO. I was surprised, that I did not get the feat and wrote a bug report... then a guildie told me, for the feat the Kylos dont count.. what the hell? Do they have FO tag or not? YES! Is there similar to imps an additional TROOPER tag or something? NO! so FO is FO.. how should one guess, that Kylos are FO but not really ?! What next? Jedi feat and after doing it without getting rewards, CG pronounces , they meant only Jedi with blue lightswords? If that is not a bug its so sad and ridiculous...

Replies

• Options
    Right in the dev post about the new "Feats":

There’s also a feat for using three First Order military troopers (basically anyone who isn’t Kylo Ren), as well one for using Phasma and First Order Executioner in a squad together.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Right in the dev post about the new "Feats":

There’s also a feat for using three First Order military troopers (basically anyone who isn’t Kylo Ren), as well one for using Phasma and First Order Executioner in a squad together.

^this. Not Reading =/= sad and ridiculous.
  • Options
    Not everyone is a forum junkie and reads forum every day. And that Kylo feat appeared some time after the other one. creating the feats (and anything else) understandable ingame could avoid long explanations into the forums, where NOT anyone is reading...
  • Options
    And here we go again.. no idea how it looks in english version.... but the german version requires a toon that does not exist for the FO feat..
    There is no "Exekutionstruppler der ersten Ordnung " in the game. How incompetent can one be...
  • Options
    Halx wrote: »
    And here we go again.. no idea how it looks in english version.... but the german version requires a toon that does not exist for the FO feat..
    There is no "Exekutionstruppler der ersten Ordnung " in the game. How incompetent can one be...

First order executioner...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    the remaining time isn't enough to clear that feat anyway, so the translated name of first order executioner isn't that much of an issue ;p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Noticed the update was pushed back an hour. Maybe they are fixing that?
  • Options
    Double incompetent.. but I guess even when they fix the time problem, in german the feat could not be completed, cause game would not recognize the toon with wrong name..