GA mods not saved

So yesterday, before player lock, I set up all my mods the way I would want them for the GA. I waited for the player lock and the match up to be set, then switched my mods on my arena team to the way I wanted so it would hold better on defense. I do my fights for today and found out my mods never got saved and some of my characters have no mods on them. Is this some bug? If so, when do the mods actually get saved?

Replies

• Options
    The second you click “join”
  • Options
    The second you click “join”

If it's like that now, it definitely wasn't like that before. When you click join shouldn't be when it saves. You have 24 hours for player lock to set up characters the way you want. That's the whole point.
  • Options
    No, they posted this week that it was different now for both GA and TW, that your roster locks when you click join.

If you’ve got a spare 30 minutes, you can read any of at least a dozen threads complaining bitterly about it.
  • Options
    No, they posted this week that it was different now for both GA and TW, that your roster locks when you click join.

If you’ve got a spare 30 minutes, you can read any of at least a dozen threads complaining bitterly about it.

Ahhh, thanks
  • Options

And with good reason, before the usual crowd of detractors steamroll in and call me a shill.

This is a terrible change and their communication of it has been even worse.