Where are my feat completions?

NinjaChronicles
308 posts Member
edited November 2019
So I went into my match today and see this:
8zl1d28s0c1m.png

But in my feats I don't have the clear territory feat properly incremented:
dv8t5v7chbn1.png

Is this really expected behavior? Seems kinda trashy to me...
Post edited by NinjaChronicles on

Replies

• Options
    Curious how many points did you get for him not setting D
  • Options
    I got defeated territory points and max banners from every team he didn't set. He only set the one team seen above so my end score is 1959 after beating that team. It was 1346 before
  • Options
    Just as I expected max points so this 1 defense strategy doesn't hurt anyone. Your well on you way to kyber with 1600 more for the win.
  • Options
    Yeah that's the good thing, but it's hard to make kyber without any feats, that part is a bit messed up bit it's fine. I just was hoping that I could at least get the cleared territory feat for it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately you didnt clear the territory, so you dont get the feat.
  • Options
    Yeah that's the good thing, but it's hard to make kyber without any feats, that part is a bit messed up bit it's fine. I just was hoping that I could at least get the cleared territory feat for it.

It's very easy to make kyber with max points. you dont need any feats and you will crush kyber by thousands of points or more if u did this 12x in a GAC and got 3550 points each round.
  • Options
    Enjoy the rewards. I’m like the guy in the picture. I set 1 defense and call it a day. The trash rewards aren’t worth any effort.
  • Options
    But it is even less effort to not set any defence at all. Then it sets auto defence, and op could have worked on his feats. You still get the same join only rewards from even less effort.

Setting 1 d is a d move.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    Enjoy the rewards. I’m like the guy in the picture. I set 1 defense and call it a day. The trash rewards aren’t worth any effort.

Put your money where your mouth is then and don't join.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Put your money where your mouth is then and don't join.

But then they wont be able to ruin anyone else's fun. Such a chicken doodoo move.
  • Options

So why not just let it autofill? Gotta take the frustration with CG out on happy players? C'mon man