Missing Wat Tambor Shards

Hey guys,

my guild and me are missing our Wat Tambor shards. We did around 36 attempts/finished and didn't get a single one.
Is this something known? Does anybody have the same issue?

Replies

• Options
    Nobody looks on the forums anymore...

This was posted last time, and here’s how it planned out.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1997047#Comment_1997047

I put this in the other 2 or 3 threads of this nature today too.
  • Options
    Didn’t mean to cause any offence to the OP.

Just struck me as odd that he’d come to the forums to see if anyone was having the same issue and not spot the thread with basically the same title that was on there at the time. He’s not a newcomer to the forums, after all.

Anyway, at least my post served one purpose, in allowing you to keep up your hate campaign.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Always getting smart with players. What a tough guy
    Anyway, at least my post served one purpose, in allowing you to keep up your hate campaign.

Impressive: You both managed to bully each other, and Darjelo got a 2 in 1 thread.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I’m going to go for “Ignore” I think. Maybe you should do the same?
  • Options
    How come you already get wat shards ? Our geo TB is still running
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    How come you already get wat shards ? Our geo TB is still running

Wat shards come from the special mission and are awarded at the end of the phase in which the mission is done, not at the end of the TB.
  • Options
    Oh ok for some reason we are in P4 and we are doing some P3 and P4 territories which is confusing
  • Options
    Oh ok for some reason we are in P4 and we are doing some P3 and P4 territories which is confusing

Same here! We did the mission in P3 and P4 (We are not doing a single star in P3 to gain more chances for the Shard mission if someone didn't have time) and we only got the P4 shards and not the P3 shards.
    We are missing around 25-30 shards. :/
  • Options
    Star Wars Galaxy of Bugs
  • Options
    How does the other thread solve the question? My guild hasn’t gotten any Wat shards we should have this TB either? We only attempted it during phase 4 like always, not during two phases like the link you posted
  • Options
    It says to post it on Answers HQ tagging @EA_MindTricks . He’s sorted it for guilds who have done that.
  • Options
    It says to post it on Answers HQ tagging @EA_MindTricks . He’s sorted it for guilds who have done that.

In Answers HQ @EA_MindTricks wrote that we should write him a private message with ally code, guildname etc., but i can't send him a message?!
    I can follow him or set him on ignore but there's no other option!

• Options
    You can - go to inbox, click “new message” and in the “to” field type EA_M and by that time his name will be there as an option.

Click, type, and hopefully receive!
  • Options
    Hope that helps @rokota - and anyone else suffering.

Trying to be helpful here, not a “tough guy” or “big shot” or whatever else my forum stalker likes to call me these days.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    So every guild in the game needs to email a certain ea employee to collect their rewards earned everytime they run a geo tb.

Seems efficient enough after all its only 2019... seriously about time they retired the sending in a voucher by mail for a reward program and upgraded to something more efficient like send an email for rewards.... all those stamps I spend trying to collect my IPD shards on hoth set me back a bit financially.

• Options
    So every guild in the game needs to email a certain ea employee to collect their rewards earned everytime they run a geo tb.
    This only happens if a guild is due both Acklay and Wat rewards in the same phase. Only a tiny fraction of guilds have any members who can beat Acklay (although that is bigger if they keep the no-restrictions TBs going). And then, only a tiny fraction of those guilds have 2 bottom and 3 mid at the same time. And then, some of those guilds have TB officers who do active research, and they know to block one of the special missions to avoid the bug.

It sucks that this bug exists, my guild got hit with it twice (early Sep and early Oct) before we learned our lesson. But realistically, it affects very few guilds.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    rokota wrote: »

In Answers HQ @EA_MindTricks wrote that we should write him a private message with ally code, guildname etc., but i can't send him a message?!
    I can follow him or set him on ignore but there's no other option!

This seems to be the most direct solution for this issue, if you have any issues in the future, please try this or post to Answers HQ to get assistance.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. The <<Dev Tracker>> will also highlight some current issues.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>