G13 order in a separatist droid team

The separatist droid team is one of my current favorite teams and I’d like to push mine a little further going for a g13 team. Getting g13 materials is a long process for me so I’ll have to do with a mix of g12 and g13 droids for a while and I was wondering which droid I should prioritize? What would be the best g13 order for the following toons (my Grievous is already g13)?
B1
B2
Droideka
IG100

B1 and IG100 are the closest to g13 then B2. Droideka is not 7* yet (85/100 though) so I’ll have to leave it behind for a while I guess. Besides IG100, they all have their zetas.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Definitely B1, and with only 15 shards to go I’d start saving the other bits and bobs to do Droideka next. (Especially since you have the assist zeta. The attackers just get so much more “oomph” from g13 as opposed to the tanks.) The last 2 are somewhat interchangeable, but I would do ig-100 third for the added survivability.

(Just started b1’s finisher today and got Droideka to 12 yesterday, so practicing what I preach... and yeah, the magnaguard zeta is currently around 70th on my list of zeta’s to install...)

Edit: spelling/grammar