They know Wat is Wat, but they don't know Wat is Wat, Wat the ....

TR_Aria_Curran
11 posts Member
edited November 2019
Just another pointless thread created in the hope of obtaining the lost shards of Wat...

That would make a great name for an event actually "The Lost Shards of Wat".

Maybe as a marquee event for a Fallen Anakin, and get bonus Wat shards at the same time :smiley:

Maybe like every time you hit Wat a shard falls off him.
Post edited by TR_Aria_Curran on

Replies

• Options
    Send a DM with your ally ID to EA_MindTricks - that’s the method to get them.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Or try the customer support. You can recieve anything between nothing and full 7* Wat, depending on how clueless the support guy is.
  • Options
    @Nauros interesting, I wonder if that works here down under. We do have a local support number here, might be worth a shot...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    It was a bit of a hyperbole but I have always got some outsourced Indian with little actual idea about the game.
    Btw are you in my arena shard?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    +1 for the title !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can reach out to EA Help or post at Answers HQ to see if you can get this resolved.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. The <<Dev Tracker>> will also highlight some current issues.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>