QoL Update: Time changes

This 2 per year thing is completely ridiculous. Schedules change in our daily lives. We should definitely be able to have more than 2 swaps per year. How about a swap per month? That allows us to try different times and see how they fit into our daily lives.

PLEASE Give us more time swaps.

Replies

• Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    People survived with zero for many years. This is towards the bottom of the QOL list.

... and people lived without electricity. Statements like these are all very, "Back in my day, I walked 37 miles to school in 10 feet of snow!"

The game is supposed to be an enjoyable part of our lives. With the DST changes, my times are screwing things up and I've got 65 days before another time change.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Just ride out this one and then use your two po changes a year to keep your hour consistent. Done and done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Just ride out this one and then use your two po changes a year to keep your hour consistent. Done and done.

Thats my plan, but it raises the point that 2 changes for a YEAR isn't pretty rubbish, and it shouldn't be a crazy amount of work to change.
  • Options
    More per year raises issues in that when is it enough?
    2 for DLS changes
    1 cuz I moved
    1 cuz I work a night shift for these few months
    1 cuz I went back home for vacation
    1 for when I accidentally set it forward vice backward
    1 for when I change guilds and a dif time is better with their resets.
  • Options
    You don't think 2 is too few? I honestly am thinking that 1 a month is pretty fair, but understand that they'd probably think thats far too many. I was thinking 6 per year is fair. One every two months.
  • Options
    I would much rather that they focus their energy into fixing the missing buttons issue.... (A bug that drastically impacts my gameplay in a highly negative way) instead of working on more time changes for impatient folks such as yourself. I've never used any of the time changes so for me, having more is pointless.
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    I would much rather that they focus their energy into fixing the missing buttons issue.... (A bug that drastically impacts my gameplay in a highly negative way) instead of working on more time changes for impatient folks such as yourself. I've never used any of the time changes so for me, having more is pointless.

Some ppl want their buttons to disappear at a certain time, though.