GAC breaking bug - no banners awarded for victory

I was doing my offense run last night and once finished I looked at my score an noticed it was way too low for a full clear. What happened? I recall that when I finished the front bottom zone the game took a reeeeeeeeeeeeally long time to pop the VICTORY message, so it appears that when I finished that zone I did not receive the banners for beating the last team or the banners for clearing the zone (note that my score is commensurate with leaving 1 team standing in a zone, not for a full clear). My score should be about 1850.

My opponent's zones below. On the three 2x attempts I scored 38-40 banners. On the 1x attempts I scored 54-58 banners.
oq92l3sgw4nu.jpg
2m9q0o429pf2.jpg
p5v2qp9riyqw.jpg
iqljs3bv7x8t.jpg
lve36dn2731h.jpg

My zones below showing I set a full defense.
j8eith9y5g16.jpg
p1dhnqslv4nh.jpg
2gsk30pi5ph0.jpg
qp77nnu7gfjb.jpg

I also did not receive feat credit for full zone clear. From the first picture above you can see 4 zones cleared. Below are shots of the previous two rounds. I have cleared 11 zones thus far and only have credit for 10.
4bxwa37ce2fl.jpg
k952ywsnq1wc.jpg
8hjt6rk6sq77.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else? Needless to say I am extremely displeased as this affects not only my chance at first place this round, but also my potential to reach kyber this season, and I doubt there's anything anyone can do about it to correct this mistake.

Replies

• Options
    I'm surprised no one has commented yet, am I the only one this has ever happened to? It's a devastating bug and completely undermines my success in GAC, especially if it happens again.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Why does last pic of board show you with 1894 pts?

Nevermind...i get it
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    That's a new one, haven't seen it anywhere before.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    In my gac, had a battle w/ standard Jedi Revan team. Killed gk, yoda was in the red, jolee had no protection. Was gonna lose, so I waited for the clock to run out. Received a message that the "event " was no longer active, and rewards will be given out. Logged back in, and the squad was at full h/p. ??? I wish I had taken a screenshot of the message, but I guess I was dumbfounded by the message itself. By the way, the message came 3 hrs b4 gac was to end.
  • Options
    In my gac, had a battle w/ standard Jedi Revan team. Killed gk, yoda was in the red, jolee had no protection. Was gonna lose, so I waited for the clock to run out. Received a message that the "event " was no longer active, and rewards will be given out. Logged back in, and the squad was at full h/p. ??? I wish I had taken a screenshot of the message, but I guess I was dumbfounded by the message itself. By the way, the message came 3 hrs b4 gac was to end.

This has been documented as happening frequently... the op posting about not receiving points for clearing a team and an area is the first I have heard of what he claims but i wouldn't be suprised it it's just another bug.

Beginning to wonder if they will ever get scoring to work properly because we have had GAC for a while now and seems like we are getting more and more bugs as times goes on rather than less bugs so progress is moving in the wrong direction.
  • Options
    My bad. Wasn't meaning to hijack the thread. I rarely post, but I do read. 100% possible I missed the other posts 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    I haven't had this particular bug happen, but I have lost credit for wins due to connection issues ... the battle just basically times out and my team disappears, re-setting the opponent's defense. Opened two tickets but they can't do anything about it. Your case is different because you actually registered the win but didn't get the points. That's a new one on me.
  • Options
    I had a similar issue, though mine was due to a timeout against Geos with only Brute left alive. Killed off the last Geo at the 0:01-0:00 mark, but Brute was still alive so it ended up a Draw. However, the team disappeared, and the territory was removed, but I didn't get awarded for either the battle or the conquer. One-shot everything else, except 1 team which was before the back field...

3rdlvz727ha2.jpg
    162djdt0reey.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. The <<Dev Tracker>> will also highlight some current issues.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>