R2D2 mods: offense or health/protection?

I am working on a full R7 CLS team, and want to know what you guys think would be more beneficial with regards to R2D2's mods (with his number crunch ability in mind).

Offense mod set with offense primaries
or
Health mod sets with health or protection primaries.
or
Any other combination you think would be better :smile:

Obviously one will increase the damage output for the team and the other will make them a bit more tanky.

I intend to use this team to try and counter GS in arena, and for a decent defense team in TW and GAC.

Your thoughts are much appreiciated :)

Replies

• Options
    I'd be inclined to say there isn't a right answer to that question without actually putting a few different sets on and testing how the matches play out with your own squad in arena.

If you mod for HP and find you are not killing them fast enough or leaving them with a sliver of health left switch to offense. If you mod for offense and are dying off too early switch to HP.

Health would allow you some flexibility to use him on a Padme squad in place of ahsoka too though. Can be useful there against DR teams with marauder or malak faster than DR especially.

As an aside I use L3 and Nest with CLS trio when on defense. That makes a mirror more difficult and lets you use R2 with JTR or Padme on offense. I find JTR really needs R2 to be useful these days. Although with ships reducing the number of character teams in this GAC I've found a JTR team isn't really needed at all.