Echo's missing synergy

Since arc trooper's kit is already known to us and we know he has no ability whatsoever that grants critical damage up,should we expect some sort of kit touch-up for the 501st faction as well in the future to complement echo's basic?

Replies

• Options
    Expect more clones.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Expect more clones.

You don't think it's getting late to expect more CW stuff?
  • Options
    Didn't they flat out say that once LS Geo came out that would be the end of Clone Wars content for a while?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Didn't they flat out say that once LS Geo came out that would be the end of Clone Wars content for a while?

I believe their exact words were "this party's over"
  • Options

Oh I didn't realize LS Geo had already come out...
  • Options

No need to be snarky. We already know that Ki-Adi-Mundi and ARC Trooper are likely the releases that come with the event itself. It's theoretically supposed to be coming very soon, so I don't see any reason to expect more clones on top of that.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

No need to be snarky. We already know that Ki-Adi-Mundi and ARC Trooper are likely the releases that come with the event itself. It's theoretically supposed to be coming very soon, so I don't see any reason to expect more clones on top of that.

This, unfortunately. And a missed opportunity for a Mace rework.
  • Options

You say "know" and "likely" to describe the same things. You gonna pick one?
    We can't say for sure there that there won't be another clone added alongside Ki-Adi-Mundi. We also don't know for sure that Mace won't get a rework. They reworked the Geos AFTER DS Geo TB launched, highly probable we see some old school GR jedi get reworked after LS Geo drops.

That being said, Echo's Crit Dmg Up Synergy might just be tied to some TB ability. Maybe we get to summon a Clone ally to the 6th slot similar to the B2 rocket droid and that clone gives crit dmg up.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

How is it a missed opportunity? The LS TB hasn't been released yet. During SW Celebration, they told people that the other CW-era Jedi would be getting reworks/touch-ups so I'd expect Mace and some others to get some updates with the LS TB update.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

How is it a missed opportunity? The LS TB hasn't been released yet. During SW Celebration, they told people that the other CW-era Jedi would be getting reworks/touch-ups so I'd expect Mace and some others to get some updates with the LS TB update.

If you read what I responded to, it would make sense why I said it.