My biggest moment in GOH - also my lowest point yet

Nonemo
1656 posts Member
j4WJuPU.png

So this just happened, which would be really cool. Unless...

BkZ2siz.jpg

This kind of hurt my pride as a gamer.

Replies

• Options
    Do you target for the ai on auto or do you just let the ai target
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats

What teams did you beat on the way to glory?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sick with the flu. I just started a battle and let it go whichever way it went.

Team: 3x Clones, Phasma, RG. Beat a bunch of the regular teams with QGJ, Yoda, Rey, Dooku, GS etc.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I'm sick with the flu. I just started a battle and let it go whichever way it went.

Team: 3x Clones, Phasma, RG. Beat a bunch of the regular teams with QGJ, Yoda, Rey, Dooku, GS etc.

That is amazing.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    j4WJuPU.png

So this just happened, which would be really cool. Unless...

BkZ2siz.jpg

This kind of hurt my pride as a gamer.

Jajajajajajajajja lol let me try
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options

That is amazing.

Not really imho. Those toons drop so fast. And vs RG they can't focus enemies down. All three Clones just keep growing in usefulness throughout the battle. I've killed MANY speedy teams with that setup.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    And they are probably gonna be better after the level cap.
  • Options
    @Big_Boss are you on a new server? I think you might be top 5 in my second account server
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • poeson
    14 posts Member
    Options
    not sure if this was asked anywhere but can Nightsister Initiate's Severing Strike, deal Physcial damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to render the target immune to positive status effects for 2 turns, stop RG's taunt?
  • Options
    poeson wrote: »
    not sure if this was asked anywhere but can Nightsister Initiate's Severing Strike, deal Physcial damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to render the target immune to positive status effects for 2 turns, stop RG's taunt?

I don't think that would work because the taunt does not go on Nightsister Initiate it goes on RG. I think buff immunity only works for Speed Up, Offense Up, etc.
  • poeson
    14 posts Member
    Options

I don't think that would work because the taunt does not go on Nightsister Initiate it goes on RG. I think buff immunity only works for Speed Up, Offense Up, etc.

Isn't taunt a positive status effect? If so, severing strike could prevent RG from gaining a taunt status effect.
  • Options

Isn't taunt a positive status effect? If so, severing strike could prevent RG from gaining a taunt status effect.

It works against chewie, when you use the ability, the AI still chooses to taunt with chewie but it is a wasted turn. Im guessing the same for RG
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    @Big_Boss are you on a new server? I think you might be top 5 in my second account server
    No man im in a late December server im in the 300's my in game name is ErickM