Do you drop in arena because of TW?

So I log in like usual to sim and collect rewards and have been dropped for no reason.

I’m in same payouts zone and only thing I can point blame to is Tw. (Just finished)

Do others experience this inconvenience?

Or is it the team I use?(not DR)

Replies

• Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    What.

Like, as you asking if you are dropping ranks in arena because Territory War did something???

TW and Arena are unrelated

Anything you do in one game mode doesn't affect the other

The reason why you are dropping in ranks in arena is because everyone around you can beat your team
  • Options
    Yeah, each has nothing to do with the other. Why would you think your Arena rank was frozen in place anyway?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    If anything, I have gone up in ranks during this TW.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Are you asking why your arena rank dropped?
  • Options
    Another quality thread of 2smooth, has been a while..

Simple answer: No. How could it?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options

Kisakee wrote: »

I have been holding steady for a few days then tw stars I’m dropped to lower payout.

I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

I’m just trying to collect rewards in peace like so many others.

Some don’t even move up in arena but collect rewards true MVPs.

I can understand top 50 , test teams out there but not well outside of it 🤦‍♂️.

• Options
    Its probably because todays guild event daily is Arena fights? Or because more people play on weekends? Or because theres more DR teams now? Pick one

I always drop more between Sat and Sun then during the week, nothing new
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    2smooth wrote: »
    I have been holding steady for a few days then tw stars I’m dropped to lower payout.

The weather here has been warm. Then I bought groceries, and the same day it got cool. Clearly the two are related.

Think harder.
    "2smooth wrote: »

Um. It’s a fighting game. Nothing happens in peace. Others collect rewards... by beating you... which hundreds of people can do at any moment. Everyone below you is upgrading their arena team every day trying to get good enough to bump you down. If your team is static for too long you will start dropping more. It isn’t related to TW or the alignment of the stars or the drop rates of Chewie shards on the third Thursday in September. You drop in arena because players attack you... in arena.

• Options
    Most useless thread of the month goes to OP. Grats!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Good Lord. Can I have that 3 minutes of my life back?
    Jackie-Chan-****-meme-face-70958233396.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    10/10 thread will print out and post to my front door so i can read it every day
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Did you move mods around that would have left your arena team worse off?

Otherwise, no.
    Post edited by CCyrilS on
  • Options
    So I log in like usual to sim and collect rewards and have been dropped for no reason.

I’m in same payouts zone and only thing I can point blame to is Tw. (Just finished)

Do others experience this inconvenience?

Or is it the team I use?(not DR)

It's the **** of GAC challenges
  • Options

It's a ranked system, for you to move down, someone else has to move up. Why would the game or the big bad devs do that to you specifically because you played another game mode?

Isn't it more likely the people in your shard just randomly determined you were their best chance tp move up on that day than some sort of game conspiracy against you?
  • Options
    I think you’re on to something here. You should dig deeper and see just how far this rabbit hole goes.
  • Options
    I could sit and think for a week and not devise a thread this clever.
    Thank you OP
  • Options
    Yesterday evening I went for a run and coincidentally I got a phone call today about getting fired and so losing my salary.

Was it because I haven't shown at work for three days in a row now? No, it must have been because of me jogging of course.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Most useless thread of the month goes to OP. Grats!

Disagree, I'm really enjoying it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

May i ask.. Do you ever heard about @Mephisto_style fantastic Jawa squad that can beat arena teams?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I drop in TW due to arena. Hope that helps, OP!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

It's a ranked system, for you to move down, someone else has to move up. Why would the game or the big bad devs do that to you specifically because you played another game mode?

Isn't it more likely the people in your shard just randomly determined you were their best chance tp move up on that day than some sort of game conspiracy against you?

yes some Coordinating/ targeting going.

Not even rewards based as like I said I’m in same payout.

Further evidence is the presence of NS teams above me in arena.

I wonder how they are climbing DR 🤔.
  • Options

yes some Coordinating/ targeting going.

Not even rewards based as like I said I’m in same payout.

Further evidence is the presence of NS teams above me in arena.

I wonder how they are climbing DR 🤔.

If you're outside the top 50, which it sounds like you are, the amount of effort that is required to coordinate makes it unlikely to happen.