Weird result in arena

Hey, I just have this result in great arena. Someone can explain how it's possible?
I won against each of his teams the first time, no retry.
19111702381417942.png

Replies

• Options
    Did you forgot to set second defense in upper front territory?
  • Options
    Something seems wrong with your number. It’s way too low for a full clear I think. What are the conquer points for zones in your division? If they are the same as in mine and assuming you only have that one less spot to place D (in my division top front is 3 teams) then JUST off the conquer points you should be at 1363. That’s not even counting 300 or so points you should have off all the victories.
  • Options

ToLive wrote: »
    Full defense, he shot me down a team
    Bigbearxba wrote: »
    Something seems wrong with your number. It’s way too low for a full clear I think. What are the conquer points for zones in your division? If they are the same as in mine and assuming you only have that one less spot to place D (in my division top front is 3 teams) then JUST off the conquer points you should be at 1363. That’s not even counting 300 or so points you should have off all the victories.

2 teams in each zone, top rear 1 fleet.
    A zone worth 180 banners. A team 16 to 64. The ship zone is 153.
    I should have been around 1700.
  • Options
    Kanayaz wrote: »
    ToLive wrote: »
    Full defense, he shot me down a team
    Bigbearxba wrote: »

2 teams in each zone, top rear 1 fleet.
    A zone worth 180 banners. A team 16 to 64. The ship zone is 153.
    I should have been around 1700.

Yep.

You should send in a support ticket.