GAS requirements

Technically speaking, the GAS requirements are 17,700 gp, right? The gear level doesn't matter?

My strategy due to time is to worry about reaching 17,700 for each player, then go back and reach higher gear levels. I can farm zetas for one toon and gear for another and get both to 17,700 and might not reach g12 or g13. This way I can open the event at least.

Is that possible? I know higher gear level is nice, but nice to have or required?

Replies

• Options
    G13 general Kenobi is required, so is his + Ahsoka’s zetas fir tier 2
    For tier 4 you need b1 and MagnaGuard at 13 with b1 and Droideka zeta.
    This is minimum from what my friend told me
  • Options
    GK r4; shaak Ti, Padme, Ahsoka, 3po all g12 was enough for phase 2.

I had AV r3, b1 r4, b2, Magna and Droideka all g12 for phase 4. Zetas on all except Magna.
  • Options
    17,7 lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Ahsoka’s zetas fir tier 2

So, for example, I have G11 zAksoka at 19,500 gp. Since she is over 17,700 I assume if I have other toons over 17,700, but not g12/g13, that the event will let me play.
  • Options
    Kluski wrote: »
    Ahsoka’s zetas fir tier 2

So, for example, I have G11 zAksoka at 19,500 gp. Since she is over 17,700 I assume if I have other toons over 17,700, but not g12/g13, that the event will let me play.

Yes. The event will allow you to make an attempt and be mercilessly slaughtered hundreds of times at the minimum requirements.
  • Options
    Haha, thanks. While not the ultimate goal, I'd rather have a chance to be slaughtered than not even allowed to play.

To quote Lloyd Christmas; So there is a chance.