No Confidence (Bug Fix)

w2xi0gv6tqzc.png
Got this in game message and all I can think is that I have zero confidence that this has actually been resolved. I’m sure many more Wat shards and GEC2 went out than you desired and you don’t want that to happen again with this territory battle. Also, you said Light Side Geo TB would be released end of November. Your word is quickly becoming meaningless.

Replies

• Options
    Lmao. So now we're going to complain before anything even goes wrong. Brilliant.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Lmao. So now we're going to complain before anything even goes wrong. Brilliant.

How long have you been playing? Cause whenever CG says they’ve ‘fixed’ something. It always negatively affects the game in another way. They took a month to fix their Malak mishap. You really think they fixed this disappearing button glitch in a week? Ignorance is bliss if you believe that.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    When was this update? Earlier this morning, only an hour and a half ago, I had the buttons disappear, when doing the event, using NS on auto.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    When was this update? Earlier this morning, only an hour and a half ago, I had the buttons disappear, when doing the event, using NS on auto.

The last update only talks about the feat timing, so I would assume this one isn't out yet.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

The last update only talks about the feat timing, so I would assume this one isn't out yet.

And yet, it says they have deployed a fix. So, it should be deployed.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

There's still a chance that they only messed up the communication.
  • Options
    Jeffrome wrote: »

How long have you been playing? Cause whenever CG says they’ve ‘fixed’ something. It always negatively affects the game in another way. They took a month to fix their Malak mishap. You really think they fixed this disappearing button glitch in a week? Ignorance is bliss if you believe that.

Only 3 1/2 years. Guess you have much to teach me.
  • Options

Yes. There’s definitely a chance (like 95%) that they’re simply incompetent, and their message is false.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

For instance, did you know they were only working on that disappearing butting glitch for a week? I bet good money you didn't, you ignorant bafoon =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

For instance, did you know they were only working on that disappearing butting glitch for a week? I bet good money you didn't, you ignorant bafoon =D

That's why I come here to learn and better myself :smiley:
  • Options
    We still haven’t received our wat shards from last Tb and gec
  • Options
    Unless you spend atleast $ 2000.00 a month . They don't care about your what shards
  • Options
    w2xi0gv6tqzc.png
    Got this in game message and all I can think is that I have zero confidence that this has actually been resolved. I’m sure many more Wat shards and GEC2 went out than you desired and you don’t want that to happen again with this territory battle. Also, you said Light Side Geo TB would be released end of November. Your word is quickly becoming meaningless.

If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Chancellor CG's leadership.
  • Options
    SkylarSong wrote: »
    w2xi0gv6tqzc.png

If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Chancellor CG's leadership.

I seem to recall that didn’t go well last time.
  • Options

Yes. There’s definitely a chance (like 95%) that they’re simply incompetent, and their message is false.

confirmed this is the case.

The message that the update contained a bug fix was actually a bug itself as no fix was done.

If anyone believes this is going to be solved before 2021, I've got a house in the Pacific for sale, large 4br home, large pool, no water bill, just 10 minutes west of Malibu.
  • Options

That’s pretty much how it goes anymore...

But they are probably going to end up being right anyways 😂
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We have an update today that contains a fix for the disappearing buttons issue. We will start rolling out the client fix shortly and will be available sometime over the next 24 hours. We will require you to update your client tomorrow (or the next day depending how the roll out goes) and ensure all players receive the missing buttons fix. You will be able to download the update manually in the Google Play app store in a few hours if you want to download the fix in advance. This will also be available on the iOS app store later this afternoon.

We had an inbox message this morning set live this morning prematurely that mentions the return of the character requirements for Separatist Might as this issue was resolved. Apologies for the confusion, this was intended to go out later today with the update.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/219010/update-to-address-disappearing-buttons#latest
  • Options
    Is that update supposed to give us more or less confidence in their abilities? 😂
  • SkylarSong
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    w2xi0gv6tqzc.png

I'm curious if we already made our No Confidence vote when we lost Carrie. Perhaps we're already in the Clone War
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    w2xi0gv6tqzc.png

I'm curious if we already made our No Confidence vote when we lost Carrie. Perhaps we're already in the Clone War

I don't mind the loss of Carrie, SWGOH went from galaxy of heroes to Galaxy of only the latest team ever matters under her watch. What I minded the loss of was Kozispoon.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    w2xi0gv6tqzc.png

I don't mind the loss of Carrie, SWGOH went from galaxy of heroes to Galaxy of only the latest team ever matters under her watch. What I minded the loss of was Kozispoon.

Wasn't Kozi a community manager?

No offense to any community manager, past or present, but they don't have any input on the diretction of the game as far as I know.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH