Zeta or relics which is more important?

Zetas used to be top priority along with speed, have relics now become more important/useful?

FYI I’m talking about relic 5+

Zeta or relics which is more important? 4 votes

Zeta
25%
Riffinator 1 vote
Relic 5+
75%
RichfxxxLadislavCoculo72 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Relic 5+
    Relics all day long as far as I’m concerned, would be interested to hear a sensible argument for zetas
  • Options
    I don't get this poll. Are you really trying to compare gear levels to ability levels? It's almost like one is an apple and the other is an orange.
  • Options
    It depends. Malak's Jaws of Life zeta is more important than his relic levels. JKA's relic level is more important than his Righteous Fury zeta.
  • Options
    It depends. Malak's Jaws of Life zeta is more important than his relic levels. JKA's relic level is more important than his Righteous Fury zeta.

This all day. Some zetas make or break the toon or even the team as a whole. But not all zetas are quite that important. GG without his unique zeta could be easily shocked/dazed/stunned and have his TM reduced all match by an RJT team and he would never take a turn while the resistance team just picked off the droids around him. In that case a g12+5 GG would be more deadly with a zeta than a relic 7 one without a zeta on him.

A relic 7 traya can't do much to Geos if she doesn't have the lead zeta. etc. Relics vs Zetas being more important totally depends on the toon and zetas in question.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    I don't get this poll. Are you really trying to compare gear levels to ability levels? It's almost like one is an apple and the other is an orange.

Don't blame me, I voted for apple.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Relic 5+
    TVF wrote: »

I voted orange
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

I voted orange

Your vote looks blue on my screen.
  • Options
    Relic 5+
    The idea of the poll was to see which people find better and more important, when zetas arrived they were a game changer, relics seem to be the next game changer. So which helps a toon more?

I understand that getting to g13 and taking to level 7 is serious grind but once done a relic 7 toon is awesome. Zetas don’t have the same wow factor they used too
  • Options
    Relic 5+
    Richfxxx wrote: »

I voted orange

Your vote looks blue on my screen.

My excuse is I’m colour blind 🤣🤣
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    It's still not comparable though. It's completely dependent on which zeta and which toon you relic.
  • Options
    It's still not comparable though. It's completely dependent on which zeta and which toon you relic.

Is it more important for GG to hit hard (r7) or to have 100% turn meter and his cool downs reset (zeta)?
    Is it more important for your lungs to function or for your heart?

The world may never know...
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Is it more important for GG to hit hard (r7) or to have 100% turn meter and his cool downs reset (zeta)?

Well, I'd rather GG hit hard because otherwise his bonus turn is worthless.

Also I'd rather my heart work because I can breathe all I want but if I have no blood I'd be a vampire.
  • Options

Well, I'd rather GG hit hard because otherwise his bonus turn is worthless.

Also I'd rather my heart work because I can breathe all I want but if I have no blood I'd be a vampire.

Ah... but what good is it for him to hit hard if he never gets a turn?
    And what's wrong with being a vampire? Are you a vampirist?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    1) Give him more speed.

2) I'm a reverse vampire.
  • Options
    1) Give him more speed.

Only whales get god speed mods anymore. Everyone knows that.
    F2P can't get anything over +15 speed since the great mod nerf of 2018.