Darth traya led teams

So I recently used traya who is currently gear 11 as a support toon on my Darth revan team just for kicks. I was surprised by her resilience despite not having zetas and not being gear 12/13. I know at one time I read that a sith triumverant team with her as leader is pretty strong but with a sith triumverant team who else would be a good addition?

Replies

• Options
    Best adds for Triumvirate team:

Badstilla
    Thrawn
    Sith Trooper
    Nest

I’m currently running Triumvirate, Thrawn, Badstilla in Arena. Stay under rank 100 usually and can pretty handily defeat Padmé and JTR teams.

There are A LOT of nuances with the Isolate mechanic, it’s a good team to use on offense and become familiar with (for example, a resurrection is considered a “positive effect,” so if you Isolate Jolee, BuhBye to mass-res).
  • Options
    Traya is amazing. Give her zetas at once and gear her to g13 if 7*. Yes that was a command. Trust me she's still one of the absolute best. Pretty much any other sith will work great with her, as long as they're properly developed, and both Nihilus and Sion is on the team. Personally I often use Maul, Savage, Dooku, Marauder and Assassin with the Trio, all except Assassin and Traya(6*) are g13. In rare cases when I can spare BSF for whatever reason, she will will supercharge the team into the extreme, as she will with any sith team. Palpatine I hear is also great with Traya, but I seldom get to use them together as they lead individual teams and it's just too much of a loss for me to use them together. But if you have few enough sith so to speak and could splice them with no loss then he's great with the Trio, with either as leader.