Asajj or savage ?

Waxx25
62 posts Member
I finished my sid and ig88 grinds and am stuck choosing asajj or savage to grind next. I have them both otherwise I would go for Han. So what do you guys think? Asajj or Savage?

Replies

• Options
    I like them both well enough, but Asajj is a great character with incredible versatility. Stun ability, powerful AOE with no cooldown on killing blow, health steal that works even through healing immunity, and ability to remove opponents taunts/buffs. A little slow, but that's by design for her AOE to be most effective and her leader ability speeds up allied Nightsisters to compensate. She rocks.
    Savage is tough and can take/dish a lot of punishment, but he's rather one dimensional.
    I use them both on my core GW team.
  • Options
    Why not go HK and grab 86 and poggle in GW. Then you have a solid droid team
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options

^ This. Definitely go for 86 next. I've been ranking top 20 for the past 2 weeks or so now that my Droid team is near max (21 shards away from 7* HK and 7* 88). Poggle is also a good fit in GW.
  • Options
    I think Han with all his turn meter might be great after next uodate, but of the two Asajj will be great and I'm bringing her along now for my night sister team.
  • Options
    Ventress, when you get her up there she is a POWERHOUSE, when a enemy or ally dies she does some nasty crit damage and it even works with the one special she has that attacks everyone!
  • Options
    Savage is much much harder to kill.
  • Options
    Opress is one dimensional, but that dimension hits hard and hits often and has a lot of health.

Asajj is truly versatile but the AI playing defense will tank your rating.
  • Options

Sorry I didn't mention it, I already have a full 7* poggle droid team. As for everyone else thx for replies, I will go for asajj it seems she will be more versatile fit.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    I would go for Ventress... pretty much as the reasons Eventine stated.

Although Ventress is slow.. her versatility makes her quite frankly amazing... I would probably go as far as saying she is just as good as Yoda... if she was a lot faster she would actually far surpass Yoda
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »

Although Ventress is slow.. her versatility makes her quite frankly amazing... I would probably go as far as saying she is just as good as Yoda... if she was a lot faster she would actually far surpass Yoda

I kind of forgot about Asajj in arena shipments and started working on STH after I 7*'d Savage. Is she worth abandoning STH after unlocking him, and focusing on her until maxed?
  • Options

I kind of forgot about Asajj in arena shipments and started working on STH after I 7*'d Savage. Is she worth abandoning STH after unlocking him, and focusing on her until maxed?

Funny you should say that. I stopped farming Asajj at 5* to start building a Rebel team and am now 5* into STHan and climbing! I will definitely come back to Asajj when I unlock Daka someday, maybe sooner. She's starting to get picked on in GW.
  • Options
    Her slow speed might end up giving her a significant damage boost post patch.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options

In terms of future proofing.. the changes in which the devs have stated about slow characters getting a bit of a buff and fast characters getting a bit of a nerf... I would get her... but if you're already working on STH, I would get him to six stars first before stopping...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No one knows how it would be with an ongoing update. Right now Asajj is really horrible on defence by AI: she uses her self heal instead of AoE attack when there are no buffs on enemy and she herself has an Offence Up just to heal herself, while her AoE can heal her even better. Savage on the other hand is more stable and can be interesting in future meta.
  • Options
    It's too bad the Asajj AI thinks one hit means heal on the 1st turn