Just 3* everything!!

3 starred All cantina battles, All light side and dark side normal and hard missions!! Lol and since i'm helping allies out by having Daka as my leader, I managed to do it with her as the leader!

Replies

• Options
    nice! I remember when I got there, it was a good feeling, especially that last dark side hard battle
  • Options
    Hey congrats! :)
  • Options
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! Now let's get some achievements going for 3*ing everything!
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »

I know right, I was disappointed I didn't get anything for it but oh well at least I got the achievement for completing it lol
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    What team did you guys use to 3 star the last DS node? I tried a few times with Sid(L)/Ventress/Daka/IG-86/Talia and a borrowed 7* full geared Boba/ 7* full geared Phasma but I always lost 2 or 3 toons in the last round
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    What team did you guys use to 3 star the last DS node? I tried a few times with Sid(L)/Ventress/Daka/IG-86/Talia and a borrowed 7* full geared Boba/ 7* full geared Phasma but I always lost 2 or 3 toons in the last round

IIRC, I used phasma lead, Dooku, Talia, Cad, Sid and a borrowed 7* Daka. Cad, Dooku, Daka for stuns, Daka and Talia for heals, Dooku, Sid, cad for anti Jedi, and phasma for turn meter and slows and extra attacks. It was still tough, but everyone was at max or near max so that helped. If it's still too hard, just wait a few weeks for the cap increase and it will be easy :)
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    @Vodo I'm not high enough level yet to unlock the last stage but I finished stage 6 hard mode at level 64 pretty easily. I suggest you put in more damage dealers. Tali is unnecessary when you already have daka.
  • VastDeath
    127 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I used 6* full gear and lvl Daka as leader. 7* Maxed Dooku
    7* Maxed IG-86
    7* Maxed Sid
    7* Lvl 65 Poggle
    And I borrowed a 7* maxed Phasma

Maybe I just got lucky, those stuns from Dooku and Daka helping a ton with avoiding Fistos counter attacks. Basically my strategy was to stun one of them and focus another, tried to stun as many as I could per round and just focus the guys who weren't stunned.
    Post edited by VastDeath on
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Brom wrote: »
    @Vodo I'm not high enough level yet to unlock the last stage but I finished stage 6 hard mode at level 64 pretty easily. I suggest you put in more damage dealers. Tali is unnecessary when you already have daka.

I didn't have problems with stage 6 also AFAIR. But last one at 7 is tough because those guys deal a lot of damage and Fisto (boss) does a lot of counter attacks. That's why I use Talia, 1 heal just doesn't seem to be enough there.
    Guess I just have to retry until the rng gods favor me.
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »

HK 88 86 Poggle and Daka. Key revive in the final seconds to secure the 3-star victory. Unbelievably satisfying.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Haha, you really must have been lucky when 88 survived there ;)
  • Options
    I got them mixed up, I meant 86
  • Options
    Now let's get some achievements going for 3*ing everything!
    I always thought the same thing.. Reward me! :p

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

Maybe when we have the 345/345 we get an achievement
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Maybe when we have the 345/345 we get an achievement

I'm hoping for that

• Options
    Im still failing at DS 7 mission. They just hit so hard
  • Options
    Naifreak wrote: »
    Im still failing at DS 7 mission. They just hit so hard

Stunning is the key to victory
  • Options
    Congrats!