2 Rebel teams

I want to make 2 Rebel teams for grand arena. Good team for offense and 1 ok team to put on defense in the back line. The rebels I've available are STH (with zeta), old ben, luke farmboy, R2, leia, ATF, Ackbar, Chirrut, raid han, Jyn, Wedge, Biggs, Cassian, CLS, K2SO and lando (only 5 stars, but he's easy to farm). I have also the phoenix squadron (no sabine) but they are also a team I use in GA, so i don't want to use them in one of those teams.

Can you help me to make 2 teams (and help me with the mods)

Replies

• Options
    Until you get CLS your two best leaders are probably Jyn with rogue one, so farming Baze would help considerably with that, then wedge, biggs, raid han or leia, R2 and either old ben or STH. Chirrut and Baze as a combo can be really annoying on defense at early levels, especially with the possibility of Jyn reviving them, then wedges health recovery would hopefully help with good banners on offense. That would be my guess, don't take my word for it though.
  • Options
    CLS, Raid Han, Chewie, R2, Old Ben is a great offensive team (I personally use Biggs in place of R2 cause I use R2 with JTR, and Fulcrum for Old Ben).

Offense and health mods on R2 to spread to the other toons. I like speed, crit damage and chance, and health on CLS, but make sure CLS is being guarded by Chewie (with this team he should be, but just pointing it out). Offense/crit Chance/crit damage for Chewie cause he’s assisting all the time, and I like tenacity to try and avoid stuns and daze on him. Potency and survivability on Old Ben (tenacity, defense, health, protection). Raid Han damage damage damage.

A strong Rogue One squad on defense is beatable, but also can be underestimated especially if Jyn, Baze, and Charity are modded really well. I personally don’t have any of them except Chirrut, so I’m not sure about strategy.

A strong AA team can also be frustrating on def if everyone is really fast and hits hard. His lead gives +30 speed, which is pretty great.

And yeah save the PHX for the PHX. Makes no sense when I see a PHX toon with non PHX toons. Except Ezra in some Jedi teams.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Until you get CLS your two best leaders are probably Jyn with rogue one, so farming Baze would help considerably with that, then wedge, biggs, raid han or leia, R2 and either old ben or STH. Chirrut and Baze as a combo can be really annoying on defense at early levels, especially with the possibility of Jyn reviving them, then wedges health recovery would hopefully help with good banners on offense. That would be my guess, don't take my word for it though.

I have cls, so I can use him. I also have baze unlocked, but only at 5* and farming is difficult, because I have to farm anakin, bossk and nihilus in hard battles.

CLS, Raid Han, Chewie, R2, Old Ben is a great offensive team (I personally use Biggs in place of R2 cause I use R2 with JTR, and Fulcrum for Old Ben).

A strong Rogue One squad on defense is beatable, but also can be underestimated especially if Jyn, Baze, and Charity are modded really well. I personally don’t have any of them except Chirrut, so I’m not sure about strategy.

A strong AA team can also be frustrating on def if everyone is really fast and hits hard. His lead gives +30 speed, which is pretty great.

I don't have chewie, and again, I don't have baze at 7* so i don't want to use him.

• Options
    Sorry, yeah, I didn't see CLS that far down the list. In that case make 3 teams, since you have enough for them all. What division are you in, because depending on that chewie and 3po are probably worth going for to get a competing CLS team, but otherwise he would go well with han, r2, then either STH and old ben, or one of them and leia, depending on how attacking or defensive you want to be.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have 2 million GP, I know chewie and c3PO are good, but I have other things to work on right now

So 1) CLS, Han, R2, STH and leia (does ATF fits well in here because there are many buffs she can copy)
    2) Jynn, Cassian KS20, Chirrut and who as 5th since baze is not an option)
    3) Wedge, Biggs, and who else?
    Post edited by Sanderzas on
  • Options
    Generally I'd go for:

1. CLS-RHan-R2-ATF-Old Ben (or STH) offense team.
    2. Full rogue 1 team (Baze can be useful even as 5* and it's better than almost anything you can drop here to replace him)
    3. Wiggs with whoever remains.

And speaking on farming, I'd rather not prioritize Nihilus over gaining Chewie and C3PO (just personal opinion).
  • Options
    thanks,
    Hortus wrote: »
    And speaking on farming, I'd rather not prioritize Nihilus over gaining Chewie and C3PO (just personal opinion).

But I should prioritize anakin over bossk and the ewoks right? (I'm farming the brood in cantina, so I have to farm anakin in hard battles)

• Options
    It really depends on conditions of your other respective teams. Anakin isn't a lone wolf, you will need an entire GR or Jedi team. If the team where you want to put him will also be ready by the time when Anakin will be at 7* - ok. But if not - in may be better to postpone his farming a little.
  • Options
    I have padmé unlocked, but not geared, GK is G12 and ashoka G11
  • Options
    Then Anakin is the next goal, yes.
  • FenrirsFirstborn
    268 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have a rebel b team that does ok as a second string offence team owing to a set mechanic:
    Wiggs leads R2, old Ben, Leia. Fast R2 puts all but Ben under stealth. Biggs and wedge specials. Leia restealth then triple tap (RNG willing). Ben ability block. R2 burn. Ben taunt.

On the massive assumption of no buff dispel from other side, Ben will be looking a bit spent but the others hit by aoe at most

For your others, depends on whose abilities and zetas, but AA lead CLS, fulcrum, raid Han and STH?
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    I have 2 million GP, I know chewie and c3PO are good, but I have other things to work on right now

So 1) CLS, Han, R2, STH and leia (does ATF fits well in here because there are many buffs she can copy)
    2) Jynn, Cassian KS20, Chirrut and who as 5th since baze is not an option)
    3) Wedge, Biggs, and who else?

Do not ignore baze. He is worth it if you like rebels and want to run R1. Wiggs with ackbar lead can also be nice with the speed boost, you do lose the health steal but they can be used as a cleanup squad offensively and shouldn't lose too much health. Put ATF with CLS and save STH for the ackbar & wiggs team. 5th would be whoever is left.
  • Options
    Thanks all, I think I'll go for Rogue1, CLS han, R2 STH, ATF and AA lead, Wiggs, leia, ben