Anniversary gift.

Prev1
This is not a sarcastic post.
Thank you for the ×3 Clone wars Chewbacca shards.
Might not be getting the Mace rework he deserves but a fun joke like that does brighten the day, thanks CG.

Replies

• Options
    2ynyd0ooio1g.png
  • Options
    Love the gifts, guys! Thanks!
  • Options
    I actually did laugh when I saw the CWC shards.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    I need chewie shards to 7* my Clone wars chewie though
  • Options
    Clone wars chewie is legit!
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I would trade all that swag for a Mace rework. :'(
  • Options
    I haven't got any gift.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't got any gift.

It said later this week.
  • Options
    Oh I just saw the announcement. I was starting to panic.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

I wouldn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I wouldn't.

Agreed. A reworked Mace doesnt equal a good Mace.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

I wouldn't.

That makes no sense. The current Mace is trash. So he will have to be reworked to be good. They might miss the mark, but it provides a higher than 0% chance of him being improved. In fact he is so bad it would be really hard not to make him better even on accident.
  • Options

I wouldn't.

That makes no sense. The current Mace is trash. So he will have to be reworked to be good. They might miss the mark, but it provides a higher than 0% chance of him being improved. In fact he is so bad it would be really hard not to make him better even on accident.

Better-than-now Mace still doesn't equal actually good Mace.
  • Options
    He sent you his greetings

iqisp3oousmt.png
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

I wouldn't.

Better-than-now Mace still doesn't equal actually good Mace.

Better than now Mace > current garbage

And then he might actually be usable in the content designed around his biggest moments in the movies. He was NEVER going to be great/meta. The key to happiness is lowered expectations. I would have been happy with Dooku/Nute/Geonosian levels of utility. Most of their reworks have been at least solid/useful. (Some have even been near top tier like General Grievous.)

However, CG never fails to disappoint. After leaving Mace out of the CW content, I don’t ever want to hear them call themselves fans again.
  • Options
    For the fourth anniversary, we couldn't get 4 shards? jeez! :p
  • Options
    When does the gift come ?
  • Options
    I, too, have been around long enough to laugh at the joke of CWC shards. I'm glad that they were included.

The package itself is also wonderfully generous - effectively a full Stun Gun (just missing that green holo projector IIRC) plus a full stun cuff. Love it. Lots of other worthwhile salvage/stuff in there as well.

Thank you for all that, CG. Thank you.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

I wouldn't.

I don't care if they make him great. The anniversary gift is super generous and I'd rather spend all those resources on my current teams than have a new toon without all that stuff.

Also it's fun continually going back to Crait whenever he isn't reworked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I wouldn't.

Anybody else remember the first GG rework and community reaction?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

I wouldn't.

And don't forget mace was already reworked. It was so useless than not even Jacenroe remembers it. The "it's better than nothing" thing doesn't work here
  • Options

I wouldn't.

Lol yep.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    How did we manage to make a Anniversary Gift thread about a Mace rework that isn't happening?

FWIW - I also really like the gift package and love the 3 Chewie shards
  • Options
    Nice gift. o:)
  • Options

Anybody else remember the first GG rework and community reaction? [/quote]
    The one earlier this year, or was there one before that.

• Options
    Ct214476 wrote: »
    The one earlier this year, or was there one before that.

[/quote]

There was the initial one this year (which everyone hated, called a bait and switch, generally reacted like the forums do to anything done in the game), and then there was the touch up with magnaguard that took them over the top
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

I wouldn't.

Really? Look at all the upset people after GG got his initial rework. People spent money and gear and felt they were cheated.
  • Options

I wouldn't.

Really? Look at all the upset people after GG got his initial rework. People spent money and gear and felt they were cheated.

Ninja'd!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

I wouldn't.

Ninja'd!

You beat me to it, lol. Good job!👍