bugs with anniversary gift.

Appreciate the communication but us there ever going to be something that isnt bugged moving forward? It feels like every event, every update has bugs and doesn't wai. If we can just get like 1 or 2 days where the game works without buttons disappearing or missing characters in inventory, inability to add reinforcements to ships in gac. I cant remember the last thing that was new and actually worked... maybe relics if you consider a 200% bump in power as wai as the next gear level.

From crumb in dev announcements

Hi folks,

There was a technical issue with the update today and the following inbox was accidentally sent out with incorrect information:
0fj7i5i521c9.png

Initially we were planning to modify the weekly shipments for the Anniversary but we ran into some technical issues. Apologies for the confusion.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    pretty upset with the wrong date a week from now that affects nothing are we? I mean, I don't disagree but eyeroll.emoji
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Listen Karen, you can‘t speak to the manager. Go home and get some rest.
  • Options
    Your thread title is misleading. This literally has nothing to do with the anniversary gift. The inbox message was about rotating the weekly shipments earlier than normal....yes, they were going to advance the new shipment date due to the anniversary but that's not the anniversary "gift" which is detailed in the Update notes.
This discussion has been closed.