General Hux

Prev1
I hope this is J.J. Abrams version vs he who shall not be named's version.

Can't wait to see his kit and how he will work in the current group of FO.

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I dont like to be spoiled with the characters of the new movie while the new movie has not even been released yet.
    They should release those new toons 1 month after the movie is released
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Both versions he’s a joke
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    A lame character invented by Abrams and continued by Ryan... where's the difference, seriously? I don't see any.
    Edit: At least Ryan gave him one cool phrase to say in ep.8 , until then he didn't even have that! 🤣
  • Options
    General Hux in ep 7 was not to be trifled with, in episode 8 he was made to seem weak. Not sure what you 2 are smoking.
  • Options
    As long as he commands a First Order Dreadnaught I will be happy.

Based on absolutely nothing, I feel like he'll probably be a supercharged version of the Officer - minimal offense but great support abilities.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    It's what they're Snoaking that has me worried.
  • Options
    General Hux in ep 7 was not to be trifled with, in episode 8 he was made to seem weak. Not sure what you 2 are smoking.
    This video was made after ep.7 , Hux appears here at 0:38 sec and then again later at the end of the video. He was already not taken serious back then...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IBOWGKze1w
    g87poe5a874e.png

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »

He's no Tarkin...
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like I should have smelled "I hate TLJ" bait a mile away, but I failed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Don't worry. The hate will soon be directed toward TRoS
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Well actually people are still hating on TFA too. In fact, in this very thread!
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

He's no Tarkin...
    Or Krennic

Who was in less movies and did a good job as a second fiddle
  • Options
    And that is literally the point.
    Still not a he.
  • Options

Well, I didn't like TFA, but I liked TLJ. I guess I'm kinda weird amongst SW fans.
  • Options
    I dont like to be spoiled with the characters of the new movie while the new movie has not even been released yet.

I guess you haven't seen TFA and TLJ, so I have bad news... he isn't a new character.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Spang wrote: »

I guess you haven't seen TFA and TLJ, so I have bad news... he isn't a new character.

General Hux Junior.
  • Options
    Can we get a General Hux Table portrait?
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    General Hux Junior.

Please, no. One of him was annoying enough already.

Edit: Ok, I admit, he had his funny moments. But he is the type of guy who you not laugh with, but laugh at. :)
  • Options

Sith trooper is new and we have yet to see the ep9 Hux
  • Options

Well, I didn't like TFA, but I liked TLJ. I guess I'm kinda weird amongst SW fans.
    I understand you! ;) I liked TLJ at least a little more than TFA, exactly because it was at least controversial and left you with some food for thought; re-canonized some Force abilities from the EU and such. It wasn't made to be liked by "everybody" and took some risks, which I can respect much more than just recycling OT stuff and hope it will catch the mainstream masses.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

The point was that it doesn't make sense to complain about spoilers when Hux is an established character. This isn't like what happened with Nest.
  • Options

The point was that it doesn't make sense to complain about spoilers when Hux is an established character. This isn't like what happened with Nest.

Unless Hux joins the resistance and they release him as a resistance leader :-P
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

And is revealed to be a woman.
  • Options

I could see that
  • Options

A woman with pink hair. Internet and sw fandom self implodes.
  • Options
    His special is just going to be yelling at everyone.

I for one am excited. Why they released Officer rather than Hux weird, but whatever.
  • Options

I'm actually 100% on board with this just to watch the toxic fan singularity fold in on itself.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

I'm actually 100% on board with this just to watch the toxic fan singularity fold in on itself.

And his female name can be derived from his male name

Male name: Armitage Hux

So it makes to name his female version.... Amilyn Holdo
  • Options
    Hux: too many spittles in Ep. 7, too few smarts in Ep. 8. His poor decisions would have earned him a choke-hold from Vader a la Admiral Ozzel, while Thrawn would have sent Rukh to remove him from command.
  • Options
    Just change first order officers name to hux and be over with it